To everyone, but especially BoP.

markjs

Banned
I am sorry if I was extra snippy with anyone on Tuesday evening or Wednesday morning or afternoon. I had just been told about my mother's cancer, and I was, I think understandably, emotionally distraught.

All the same, it is no excuse to take out my frustrations on anyone else. If I offended anyone particularly (moreso than usual :grinyes: ), I wish to sincerely appologize, because it's just not right to take out my frustrations on you.

BoP, I sent you a PM, and I hope you got it, but since you didn't acknowlege it, I don't know if you did. Perhaps you have me on ignore, in which case you wouldn't have gotten it. If you did, please let me know. I am not expecting you to accept the appology if you don't feel like it, but I assure you it was sincere, and I'd just like to at least know you got it. If not, and you would like to read it, I can re-send (assuming you'd take me off ignore to recieve it), or if you like I could post it publicly, as it was not particularly personal, or private in nature, other in that it was intended for you specificaly, but I just felt I owed you in particular, a personal, and individualized appology.