to hell with the war

tommyj27

Not really Banned
is anyone else feeling this too? i've found that i really don't care about this whole war thing. when there was still a naive hope that there might not be a war i followed the news but now I just have no interest in current events. i've even been avoiding RW, and the internet in general because it's the same depressing bullshit. i don't read the news much anymore because i don't put much stock in the media or the sensationalism of the tv war. i find myself pondering things like the decay of great civilizations and lamenting the insatiable greed that seems to drive mankind spiraling into an abyss. the way i see it there's no good or even possible solution to the problem because evil seems to indiscriminately permeate everything and trample it like an elephant in a china shop. every system of government, every organization, every grand idea for saving the world, with perhaps the exception of anarchy, is crippled from the starting gate by its dependence on the decency and selflessness of its participants. what troubles me even more is that i am a benefactor of the very institutions i loathe. maybe i just need to move to wyoming and become a hermit. i think i'll start with just calling it a night and getting some sleep.

fury

Administrator
Staff member
That's why we have forums that aren't for current events, for people who saw enough current events interrupting their favorite shows to be able to relax and spam away. :beerbang: