To the people of non-specified gender an not in USA...

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
LastLegionary said:
PuterTutor said:
Canadian and American are not races, they are nationalities.
Then I will get crucified on nationalism again, of called a Nazi. I can't open my mouth with relation to those kinds of things or people crucify me. :rolleyes:

Just stick to the orignal question please, I'm really itchy to know.

But I'm not a forei..., er I mean a Non-Amer..., Er I mean, Non-whi..., er I mean. I don't know what I am. But I just install windows and click ok on everything. Is that what you wanted?

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
LastLegionary said:
Then I will get crucified on nationalism again, of called a Nazi. I can't open my mouth with relation to those kinds of things or people crucify me. :rolleyes:

do you have a regionalized OS?, what language does it use?
which regionalized version of your OS are you using?, etc, etc.

Jeslek

Banned
Luis G said:
LastLegionary said:

No I don't, and I stated it up there. Its US English, and its the one you buy in stores in the USA and Canada. ;)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Ummmmm I change the dat eand time and dictionary I believe and yesh tons of stuff.... :D

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
LastLegionary said:
Luis G said:
LastLegionary said:

No I don't, and I stated it up there. Its US English, and its the one you buy in stores in the USA and Canada. ;)

those questions i posted are ways to be "neutral" ;)

Aunty Em

Well now, let me see.... I haven't noticed any "spelling mistakes" so I assume my OS is an International English version, although I'm not exactly sure as it was given to me and the keyboard default was English(US), which was annoying because all the little keyboard symbols are in the wrong place. However it's set to English (British) now, and yes I used my regional settings.

AlladinSane

Gosh, it's installed for more than a year now for me to remember if it's an specific version, but language installed is portuguese and dates are in day/month/year format.