toby keith and friends in concert

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
All i can say is :eek: WOW What a show. We had a blast, Kinda felt for willie, tempos were changed multiple times and bandmates did a great job with it.
Scott, well he's new but so far so good.
during these guys show i took multiple pictures and was even let up front row by security.
Then the big dog comes out. What an entrance, i want that ford. I got to take pictures of him during the first song. Then the security goons showed up.
"sir, your camera is to professional, we want the film or media in it." Me being the normal self informs them it isnt gonna happen and the deouty sherrif on the way in inspected it and OK'd it for use.
They explain that Toby doesnt approve of professional type pics during his concert, so we come to an understanding that i will not take any more and i get to keep my pics. Well that was mighty nice of them considering i paid 120.00 for these tickets. and wasnt doing anything wrong.
Anyways i didnt let that ruin my experience, i missed a few pics i really wanted like him and the flag guitar, but hey thats what the internet is for.(sorry toby) This guy is an entertainer. never left the stage.
I will post a few of the pics i took. (untouched of course)
smile.gif
But i will have to make them small to put up.

here is some pics.

Attachments

• toby1.jpg
    toby1.jpg
    57.7 KB · Views: 14

samcurry

Screwing with the code...
Staff member
hehe this is a sad day.... i was the first in our town to buy the new toby CD. am i now considered a loser?

freako104

no just a fan of Toby. had you been buying Michael Bolton or a boy band cd well itd be different ;)