Top gear

GrandCaravanSE

Anybody watch the show? i watch it every monday night on the BBC, the only thing is that the american network keeps showing reruns.

Dave

I watch whenever I happen to notice it is on and she isn't home. (She hates car shows.)

chcr

Too cute for words
Anybody watch the show? i watch it every monday night on the BBC, the only thing is that the american network keeps showing reruns.
I love that show. Reruns of British shows is all we get. Even Dr. Who on SciFi is last year's series.
I watch whenever I happen to notice it is on and she isn't home. (She hates car shows.)
Mondays at 8:00 and again at 9:00 your time. Typically, the second one is a rerun of last week's show.

There is an extensive archive of segments on youtube. I highly recommend the three segments (I think) where they try to build a Caterham (that's a Lotus 7 kit car) before the Stig can drive one from London to wherever they are. I laughed so hard my face hurt.

Dave

Mondays at 8:00 and again at 9:00 your time. Typically, the second one is a rerun of last week's show.

That explains why I don't see it too much. I typically work Mondays. Time to set the DVR...

GrandCaravanSE

I would say my favorite one ever is were the come to America and write all that Anit south stuff on there cars such as "country western is rubbish", or my personel favorite "Hillary for president". i really like those guys humor. i enjoy watching them try do do a simple task and mess it up, such as trying to go camping and catch the camper on fire.

Dave

I would say my favorite one ever is were the come to America and write all that Anit south stuff on there cars such as "country western is rubbish", or my personel favorite "Hillary for president". i really like those guys humor. i enjoy watching them try do do a simple task and mess it up, such as trying to go camping and catch the camper on fire.

That sounds familiar. Was that posted here or did I see it somewhere else?

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I love that show. Reruns of British shows is all we get. Even Dr. Who on SciFi is last year's series.

There is an extensive archive of segments on youtube. I highly recommend the three segments (I think) where they try to build a Caterham (that's a Lotus 7 kit car) before the Stig can drive one from London to wherever they are. I laughed so hard my face hurt.

Don't forget about the quarter mile of cow poop powered car vs human poop powered car. :D