Trans-sexual dead at 15 years old

Professur

Gidget the Chihuahua dies at 15
By THE ASSOCIATED PRESS

Bookmark and Share

This undated picture provided by Taco Bell shows part of a Taco Bell advertisement featuring a Chihuahua professing his love for tacos. Handlers say Gidget the Chihuahua, whose Taco Bell commercials made her a star, has died. She was 15. (AP/Taco Bell, HO)

LOS ANGELES — Handlers say Gidget the Chihuahua, whose Taco Bell commercials made her a star, has died.

She was 15.

The owner of Studio Animal Services says Gidget suffered a massive stroke late Tuesday at her trainer’s home in Santa Clarita and had to be euthanized.

Gidget was the sassy mascot in Taco Bell commercials from 1997 to 2000.

While other dogs had bit parts, it was her bug-eyed, big-eared face that is seen pronouncing, in a dubbed male voice, “Yo quiero Taco Bell,” Spanish for “I want Taco Bell.”

The ads made the Taco Bell mascot wildly popular, although they provoked some criticism from activists who felt they used Mexican stereotypes.

Gidget also had a role in the movie “Legally Blonde 2.”

Damn queers

MrBishop

Most dog stars are female. Benji was female, RinTinTin was female, Lassie, etc...
They're more...er..visually appealing than their male counterparts. Less to explain to the kids later.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
The ads made the Taco Bell mascot wildly popular, although they provoked some criticism from activists who felt they used Mexican stereotypes.

Not over here or at least not widely public. I never knew of taco bell until Demolition Man, I have never seen an ad and I do not know of any taco bell in mexican territory.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Not over here or at least not widely public. I never knew of taco bell until Demolition Man, I have never seen an ad and I do not know of any taco bell in mexican territory.

Well, if there are no Taco Bells in Mexico that's probably why you've never seen a commercial for Taco Bell and thus the dog was never popular there. T'would be kinda silly for them to advertise for something that isn't available there :p

Cerise

Just like birds.

Cardinal_sa.gif
180px-Northern_Cardinal_Female-27527.jpg

250px-Male_and_female_pheasant.jpg

180px-Peacock_courting_peahen.jpg

180px-Anas_platyrhynchosZZ.jpg

It's all about the reproductive value.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Well, if there are no Taco Bells in Mexico that's probably why you've never seen a commercial for Taco Bell and thus the dog was never popular there. T'would be kinda silly for them to advertise for something that isn't available there :p

I was talking about the activists protesting about mexican stereotypes, no one complained over here, since it is barely known.