*tries to reel greenie in*

greenfreak

:rofl: You know just what to do to get me back here!! Niiiiiiiice photos! Are any of these men yours? *drools*

I have to tell you, Rusty is really starting to bulk up. He's been going to the gym three times a week and it's getting to the point that his shirts don't fit him well anymore, he's getting nice muscles. He's a lot like the man all the way to the left in the "butt" picture (my favorite btw).

That was very nice of you, thanks for the pics :D

kuulani

*uses any sneaky measure to get you back*

i miss you!! i'm glad i tempted you back for a post :D
maybe if you guys fly here one day, we can show rusty how to tie on a malo (loincloth) and he can do a little dance for you :brow:

greenfreak

What makes you think I don't already make him do that? ;)

I'd love to make it there someday. Rusty and I were talking about taking a vacation in San Fran but after we added up the money, it seems too much to spend. We're really concentrating on paying our debts and saving money so we can afford a house before I'm old enough to retire!

Miss you too hon, no reason we can't email each other though! :)

kuulani

tell rusty if he comes, there's green tea ice cream at every ice cream store
*hoping rusty still likes green tea ice cream*

:D

nalani

dayum, greenie, it's good to see you girl *hug*

Merrie Monarch has some wonderfully buff men this year *drools* .. and that ass shot - I just have to point out that every dude had a great ass!!!! ... god .. i love Merrie Monarch ...

:D

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Kuu! Na! GF!

*faints*

Can we see some pics ofyou dancing too kuu? *makes puppy dog eyes*

greenfreak

ku'u, funny you should ask about green tea ice cream (I can't believe you remember that btw!) because you'll never guess what my new favorite lunch restaurant is.... Hama Sushi. Yes, sushi! I vowed I would never EVER eat sushi and I don't think I've broken that promise yet... Although California Rolls are growing on me, it's technically not sushi, is it? My point is though that they have green tea ice cream and I love it. I just ate there recently and there was a bomb scare in the parking lot. There's a thread here somewhere by me titled "Bush sighting". :D

Na, how are ya my dear?! Those guys are hot hot HOT. Yes, I have to say they did look better than last year. One of these days I'll see them in person and you'll have to hold me back from reaching out for a feel. ;)

*revives Nixy with some beer* Nixy, how you doin?! How was school? Lookin forward to the summer? Or just the end of winter? ;)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I'm ok...tired...school is good, almost over, 2 more exams!!! WHOOOO!

kuulani

greenfreak said:
ku'u, funny you should ask about green tea ice cream (I can't believe you remember that btw!)

i probably remember because everytime i go into a shop to buy ice cream, i see green tea and think, "rusty would order that." :D

kuulani

Nixy said:
Can we see some pics ofyou dancing too kuu? *makes puppy dog eyes*

here's one :D
don't blame me for the blurriness - the cameraman was nalani's son, kealii :D

(there i am, 3rd one in, in the second row)

MrBishop

Better?
sb.jpg

Camelyn

I love you muchly, Bishy-poo, but gods you have bad taste in men! ;)

Cam makes a note not to let Bish set her up on any blind dates with a "really hot guy" :D