Trivia #11

Stop Laughing

1. What Canadian country music star uses only lower case leters in her name?

2. What actor played the role of Harvey Weskitt in the 1950s TV sitcom, Mr. Peepers?

3. What number of states did popular presidential candidate Ross Perot win in 1992?

4. What natural phenomenon in the 1980s put a finish to land speed racing at Nevada's Bonneville Salt Flats?

5. What lay-out matching game was invented by a monk?

6. What word was once used to describe a stand-up comic?

Inkara1

3. 1; Alaska

4. The flats shrank; some say it's nto really natural since it resulted from salt mining in the area

6. Funny?

Inkara1

4. *smacks head* How could I have missed this? Trick question. The Bonneville Salt Flats are in Utah.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
5. solitaire?

6. comedian?

4. tornado? Erosion? Can I make 2 guesses at once? Will Brad love Marsha? Tune in tomorrow for another sphincter-tightening episode of "As the Turn Worlds..." :lloyd:

Stop Laughing

Felix Unger, hehe, Tony Randall's right. None of the others are right. Hint for #6: think of what a long speech by a comedian is called...

Stop Laughing

Well, one of you is close. And it sure as hell ain't the Gettysburg Address. Monologist is what I was looking for.

#4 Inky was kinda close to it with his first answer, but it was when the Great Salt Lake overflowed. #5 was Dominoes.