Trivia #2

Stop Laughing

1. What vanishing American sect is credited with inventing the circular saw and the clothespin?

2. What was the name of Citizen Kane's mansion?

3. What fraternity, established at William and Mary Smith College in 1776, is considered the first American fraternity?

4. What may appear elevated when tested during a visit to a doctor's office?

5. What pitcher was sent down to the minors a month after he was acquired by the NY Yankees for twelve million dollars?

6. Where is the "Guinness World of Records" Museum located?

Stop Laughing

1. Shakers and 4. Blood Pressure are correct. The other 4 remain. Sorry for not getting back to these sooner, but I've barely had time to sleep the last 120+ hours. I know I know, wait til I have kids, right?

Inkara1

Wait... if not Contreras, then it must be Jeff Weaver... who, once he left New York, turned things around and is now about the best guy the Dodgers have. He's also a Fresno State alum.

Stop Laughing

Xanadu is correct for #2. #5 is still not answered, but some good guesses, you've got to think of where they could've acquired this guy from... #6 is not Hollywood, either.

That leaves these questions remaining:

3. What fraternity, established at William and Mary Smith College in 1776, is considered the first American fraternity?

5. What pitcher was sent down to the minors a month after he was acquired by the NY Yankees for twelve million dollars?

6. Where is the "Guinness World of Records" Museum located?