Trivia #22

Stop Laughing

I lost many of my questions in the cleanup so it's gonna be pretty scarce for a while. I still got some left.

1. What city houses the world's oldest existing zoo?

2. What famous artistic pair ran a factory to make and sell their own prints, at ten cents each?

3. Which Roman Emperor bestowed the rank of Consul on his favorite horse?

4. What now-outmoded audio device did the Lear Jet Corporation introduce in 1965, with the intention that it be used in automobiles?

5. What 1950s baseball team is nostalgically recalled in Roger Kahn's The Boys of Summer?

6. What answer to a Trivial Pursuit question sparked a heated argument between George and "The Bubble Boy" on Seinfeld?

Stop Laughing

Wow, these must've been tough ones, I saved the wrong ones. You are correct with #2 but #3 is Caligula. #1 may or may not be correct as the answer listed here is London's Regent Park Zoo. From what I've read, the park opened in the 1600s but wasn't a zoo until the zoological society started in the 1800s, yet there's a zoo somewhere (I forget where and the name exactly, it's been a few weeks since I checked it out) that is still in operation that opened in the 1700s. Turns out to be a good lead in to #6 which is the Moops/Moors. #3 is Caligula and #5 are the Brooklyn Dodgers.

Lopan

Isn't the Colloseum in Rome the oldest zoo in the world. People came and watched the lions feeding time. Christians for lunch?

chcr

Too cute for words
Oh heck, I haven't been checking regularly. I knew number three. Caligula loved his horse (in the biblical sense). :rofl:

Druidess

Stop Laughing said:
I lost many of my questions in the cleanup so it's gonna be pretty scarce for a while. I still got some left.

1. What city houses the world's oldest existing zoo?

2. What famous artistic pair ran a factory to make and sell their own prints, at ten cents each?

3. Which Roman Emperor bestowed the rank of Consul on his favorite horse?

4. What now-outmoded audio device did the Lear Jet Corporation introduce in 1965, with the intention that it be used in automobiles?

5. What 1950s baseball team is nostalgically recalled in Roger Kahn's The Boys of Summer?

6. What answer to a Trivial Pursuit question sparked a heated argument between George and "The Bubble Boy" on Seinfeld?

1. Vienna, Austria
2. ??
3. Gaius Caesar Germanicus
4. ??
5. Brooklyn Dodgers
6. Moops

Lmao I guess I should finish reading all the posts before replying :smash2: