Typical complaint "Mexicans standing on the corner. You need to check them out"

ResearchMonkey

One time the liberals demanded all cars must have seat belts available, but they would never demand anyone wear one, that would be against someones freedom.

National ID, don't leave home without it, because you can't do anything without it.

karlmalden240.jpg

Altron

I'm going to Arizona at the end of the summer!

It's mad cheap to go there in August, because it's so damn hot.

My grandpa bought some shares in this hotel, and part of the deal with it is that he can book rooms ridiculously cheap ($11/night, no it isn't a typo), so I'm going out for a week. Going to stay in Phoenix, and visit my friend who works for the AZ Cardinals stadium, see a Diamondbacks game with him, and just hang out for the week between finishing up at Boeing and my fall classes beginning.

Sounds like a lot of the riff-raff will be cleaned up by then. Plus, this is expected to reduce tourism in Arizona, so hopefully I will be able to get some good deals on stuff and not have to wait in any lines.

MrBishop

I'm going to Arizona at the end of the summer!

It's mad cheap to go there in August, because it's so damn hot.

My grandpa bought some shares in this hotel, and part of the deal with it is that he can book rooms ridiculously cheap ($11/night, no it isn't a typo), so I'm going out for a week. Going to stay in Phoenix, and visit my friend who works for the AZ Cardinals stadium, see a Diamondbacks game with him, and just hang out for the week between finishing up at Boeing and my fall classes beginning.

Sounds like a lot of the riff-raff will be cleaned up by then. Plus, this is expected to reduce tourism in Arizona, so hopefully I will be able to get some good deals on stuff and not have to wait in any lines.

Don't forget your ID card proving your citizenship, Altron.

MrBishop

I got my NJ driver's license in my wallet, so I always have it.

Insufficient, I'm afraid.
Primary Proof of Citizenship:
A birth certificate showing birth in the U.S., its territories or possessions, unless the person was born to foreign diplomats residing in the U.S.
U.S. Passport (except limited passports, which are issued for periods of less than five years).
Report of Birth Abroad of a U.S. Citizen (FS-240).
Certificate of Birth issued by the Department of State (FS-545 or DPS-1350).
First Level Reliability Documents:
U.S. passport (current or expired).
Certificate of U.S. Citizenship (N-560 or N-561).
Certificate of Naturalization (N-550 or N-570)
Second Level Reliability Documents
(Also requires an state identity document to prove identity. See Addendum 1)
U.S. birth certificate.
Military Papers.

Can be used in conjunction with
• A state photo driver’s license
•A school issued photo ID card
•A Social Security Number verified through the WTPY process
•Eligibility in the Deemed Newborn MA category through the CR600 process when there has been no break in AHCCCS coverage
•U.S. Military ID card (active, reserve, and retired)
•U.S. Military draft record
•U.S. Military dependent ID card
•U.S. Coast Guard Merchant Mariner Card
•Clinic, doctor, shot, or hospital record (under age 16 only)
•School record or report card (Under age 16 only)
•Daycare or nursery school record (under age 16 only)
•Native American tribal documents
•Court documents for children in foster care
•ID card issued by federal, state, or local government agencies. When the ID card does not contain a photo, identifying information must be included on the ID card. Identifying information includes, but is not limited to, the following:
•Name
•Address
•Sex
•Date of birth or age
•Height
•Hair color
•Eye color
Please note that the latter group alone do not stand as proof of citizenship. Try not to get a tan while you're down there, Altron.

ResearchMonkey

Insufficient, I'm afraid.
oh bishy thats just plain silly and you know it. Maybe if you're applying for a passport or something. The law itself says a DL or ID card issued by the DMV is good enough for this burden of proof.

But I'm not surprised you would go there.

MrBishop

oh bishy thats just plain silly and you know it. Maybe if you're applying for a passport or something. The law itself says a DL or ID card issued by the DMV is good enough for this burden of proof.

But I'm not surprised you would go there.

I didn't write it, RM..I just copy/pasted from a GVT website.

valkyrie

ME questioned by the cops? It's happens all the time. I film all over the place day and night. A coupla' questions maybe produce and ID and explain my intentions and it all good. I've even had cops use their lights to protect me in risky shots after they discovered I was in good legal standing.

Now if I had warrants, was a criminal or I was an illegal alien, sure I'd worry about it. I might even leave town. -- But I'm a law abiding citizen of the United States.

Why would I care what criminals and illegals think about getting ID'd?

<nonsense here>
Bill of Rights Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.

BAM! Put that American Freedom in your pipe and smoke it! Booyah!
/waves American flag
Go USA! :roll:

ResearchMonkey

Bill of Rights Amendment I
Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the government for a redress of grievances.
Using liberal style of word rationalizations -- Then why is it illegal to have child labor in assembly lines as long they do it quietly?

valkyrie

"911, what is your emergency?"
"Hey, there are some Mexicans standing on the corner? You need to check them out."
"<pause> Could you please repeat that, sir?"
"Mexicans! They're standing on the corner!"
"<pause> Did you say there are Mexicans standing on a corner?"
"OMG! YES! SEND SOMEONE NOW! HURRY!"
"<pause> Is there a crime being committed? Are you or anyone in the vicinity in immediate danger or injured?"
"JESUS! WHAT IS SO HARD TO UNDERSTAND?! SERIOUSLY! THERE ARE MEXICANS! AND THEY ARE ON A CORNER! ARREST THEM NOW!"
"OK, sir, I've dispatched EMT to your location. Are you on any medication or have you suffered a head injury?"
:lol:

spike

If by "papers" you mean "driver's license" then yes, submit, infidel!

An AZ driver's license is one item you can use to prove your legal status. You can't count on an out of state at all. If you're not driving you shouldn't need it but you will now. If your 12 I'm not sure what you do. You could carry your birth certificate but how to prove it's yours.