U.S. Military Grants Itself the Authority to Deploy Troops in American Cities

Gotholic

U.S. Military Grants Itself the Authority to Deploy Troops in American Cities Without Presidential or Local Approval

Daniel Jackson
The Daily Sheeple
May 17th, 2013
Reader Views: 7,910

Military no longer under civilian control?

In a move that makes clear the direction that our country is increasingly heading towards, the Department of Defense has published an update to a US code that outlines military power during civil unrest.

The code, ““Defense Support of Civilian Law Enforcement Agencies,” was slightly altered during a May 13th update which now allows the military to unilaterally declare martial law without presidential approval.

Multiple sections of the code outline plans and policies for a martial law scenario and should be considered a must read for any American worried about their freedoms in what has become a hostile American police state.

The rule seems to actually contradict itself, in one part claiming that the military can only be used during extreme circumstances with Presidential approval and then, in an updated part of the code, declaring that the military can put troops on the streets without approval from the president or local law enforcement.

Source - Check out the source for the rest of the article.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Under what authority did the U.S. Military Grants Itself the Authority to Deploy Troops in American Cities Without Presidential or Local Approval
?

2minkey

bootlicker
now i ain't superstitious but it would be better if you didn't say stuff like that... i think i figured it all out right but...

Winky

good plan
yer arse seems to require a lot of maintenance
must be all that action it gets

2minkey

bootlicker
i am regular, and i sweat a lot. A LOT. not visibly however trust me, it's there in the more cavernous reaches. and it is NOT PRETTY. also i don't wear deodorant.

morning poo (on the clock of course) + stress from work-related lunacy + farting from ethnic food lunch + afternoon shit + coming home and using my spinning bike = death by bunga aftermath smell.

if i did not wash my ass, i would never get the sugar.

Winky

"give the camera to your mother" lololololol

That is the beauty of the tazer
they can fuck you up without having to touch ya or even raise a sweat
this twerp wasn't spanked enough as a child so now he has to get his ass zapped

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
I wanna see a fight between the mall security woman & the "journalist".
Bet she whips his ass

2minkey

bootlicker
try googling "the problem of evil" if you actually are looking for an answer. (which i doubt, this probably has something to do with a gripe against the CDC, right mr. anti-gov?)

Winky

ha ha ha yes of course the mental arseholes in the mental health industry
are going to claim everyone has a 'mental health issue' Go on and laugh
after Osamacare fully implements they will be the one's deciding whether you are sane or not
and that my friend will be Krazy AS FUCK!