Uniforms

ipmoof

LOL. :D

I shall refrain from posting my opinion of engineering girls because glass houses ain't as strong as they used to be and I only have pea-shingle. ;)

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
in here every single girl who is an engineering student is ugly. you might think there are exceptions, i'm sure they are, but i'm still to find one :D

i'm sure Canada is different thou ;)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Is this an exception?

Attachment(s):

picture 011.jpg, 71.99kb

20_1036464832.jpg

Luis G

Staff member
i said in here (aka Mexico) :D

you are the only canadian engineering student i've seen, and you look nice :)
what are you drinking btw?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
You are taking Eng courses. That's like me saying "I'm taking economics and am going to get an Engineering and Management degree therefor I am a Commerce student"

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
:kiss::hug: LL don't worry! One day you'll be a real engineer too! Just get outta that pussy Comp Sci program and all will be good! :D

Jeslek

Banned
Nixy said:
:kiss::hug: LL don't worry! One day you'll be a real engineer too! Just get outta that pussy Comp Sci program and all will be good! :D
That pussy program will land me $60K a year when I graduate.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Still no engineering

*bounces around the room singing*

:yell:WE ARE, WE ARE, WE ARE, WE ARE, WE ARE THE ENGINEERS!
WE CAN, WE CAN, WE CAN, WE CAN DEVOUR 40 BEER!
SO COME, SO COME, SO COME, SO COME, SO COME ALONG WITH US,
CAUSE WE DON'T GIVE A DAMN FOR ANY OLD MAN WHO DON'T GIVE A DAMN FOR US!!:yell:

Jeslek

Banned
I want the Engineering degree only for the iron ring, code of ethics, and to be a Professional. ;)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Then you are not a real engineer!!!

You get the degree just for the ring is STUPID!!!!

PLEASE don't get me into this again. You remember what happened with the Canadian/American thing don't you?

Engineering is something I have almost as much pride in as I have in Canada. Don't use it for your own gain. Have pride or leave it be.

*shuts up now before she gets herself in trouble*

ipmoof

I see why you did engineering and not poetry. :D

BTW, you are the most attractive female engineer I have ever seen, no shit. :)

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I did not write that song. it is sung by all the Eng faculties that I know of at various schools. I just enjoy singing it.

Thank You very much btw :blush:

Luis G

Staff member
ohhhhhh wait, i know some biochemical engineering girls that are VERY nice, although biochemical is not considered a "real engineering" :D

Jeslek

Banned
Nixy said:
Then you are not a real engineer!!!

You get the degree just for the ring is STUPID!!!!

PLEASE don't get me into this again. You remember what happened with the Canadian/American thing don't you?

Engineering is something I have almost as much pride in as I have in Canada. Don't use it for your own gain. Have pride or leave it be.

*shuts up now before she gets herself in trouble*
Yes sir, I use it for personal gain. That and the code of ethics that goes with an engineer. Wearing the ring will remind me of what a responsibility I have, no matter what I do. I don't need it, but it would be nice. Not to mention I have a profession then, and professional status, and a Guidance Committee that oversees Engineers. Hence, the engineering degree. And after that the MBA. :p I don't swat for fun (well a bit hehehe), I do it for personal benefit.

Jeslek

Banned
Luis G said:
ohhhhhh wait, i know some biochemical engineering girls that are VERY nice, although biochemical is not considered a "real engineering" :D
huh? Really? Up here it most certainly is a real engineering discipline.