Upgraded a clunker

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
It's funny how you don't realize just how slow it is til you use a new computer. Of course, you can't judge real computers by what Justin has either. Not all of us have 15 computers spread around our houses. Some of us only have 4. :tardbang:

chcr

Too cute for words
PuterTutor said:
Some of us only have 4.
I'm almost ashamed to admit that I live with my wife, two cats and three dogs, and yet I have six working computers (parts to build two or three more), four televisions (not counting two of the computers that have tv tuners) and five stereos (not counting the PA). :disgust2:

HomeLAN

Hmm, three people here, one only 2 years old, and 5 functioning machines. Apparently, it's not as uncommon as you'd think...

chcr

Too cute for words
HomeLAN said:
Hmm, three people here, one only 2 years old, and 5 functioning machines. Apparently, it's not as uncommon as you'd think...
:headbang: or :tardbang: ???? You decide.

ewww. clean that up man. Shes more than impressed with the new setup, and we actually cleared a massive 800MB :D of space using cds :D, luckily she knows how to burn stuff now :headbang:

Aunty Em

chcr said:
You'll be hard pressed to find one that reflects your personality as well as my av does my personality.

Mine reflects the personality of one of my computers. Reflecting my personality would be too scarey... :evilgrin:

2 peeps here and 4 computers...