US Dating scene...

Scanty

Jerrek said:
...fuck around...

STOP USING THAT PHRASE IN SUCH A DEROGATORY MANNER!!! No one here is 'fucking around' or 'sleeping around' or any other things you come up with to best make what YOU don't do sound wrong. You're lucky that no one has taken serious offence to that so far.

AlladinSane

He can say how much he wants, I don't mind. I don't have a problem with it. I would do it even more if I could. Now to your question.
Jerrek said:
Related question: If you could lose your virginity again, would it be a different person (this does not necessarily mean you wouldn't want sex with that person at some point, all I'm asking is if you would prefer to have lost it to a different person)? Be honest
No I wouldn't. My first girl was the only one I really loved. I didn't know that yet when we had sex. I found that I loved her later. For some time we had a perfect relationship, then he dumped me off. I would have slept with other girls before her if I had the opportunity. I never wanted to know only one. But then I met her and I fell in love. I once dreamed being my whole life with her. She would have been my first and last. But didn't end that way. Even with that I wouldn't change that piece of my history for anything. It was special. It will ever be...

Professur

Ardsgaine said:
Nixy said:
Well, from experience I can say that just because someone isn't your FIRST doesn't mean that stuff you do with them in any less special. In fact, it CAN be more special.

The special one isn't your first, she's your last.

I couldn't have said it better.:headbang:

Professur

Jerrek said:
If you could preserve that special moment just like it is, except for the fact that you wouldn't be a virgin, and then lose your virginity to your current wife, would you? Don't answer if you don't want to... I'm just wondering :)

No. I've made a point of never making a decision I might regret. And living with the other side of that; that no decision I've ever made should be regretted. Everything I've done in life has led up to where I am now. If I was to change anything, I wouldn't be the person I am today.

dan

So where's the line drawn which says what's okay and what's not? Is there really *that much* difference between putting your penis in someone's mouth and putting it in thier vagina??

And if I had to lose my virginity again, I'd try to get it out of the way as soon as possible. The first time was pretty crap... bit of an anti-climax really...

And just to agree with nixy, i don't regret anything i've done in the past... even the one girl who was a dreadful mistake i don't regret because it all contributes to who i am as a person and what i want out of life...

Jeslek

Banned
nambit said:
So where's the line drawn which says what's okay and what's not? Is there really *that much* difference between putting your penis in someone's mouth and putting it in thier vagina??
Try doing both of those without a condom and see the results. :)

I can't yet support a child either. And condoms break. Shit happens. There is a chance. My one friend's brother has a child, and he is still in college. I honestly don't want that to happen.

Scanty

AlladinSane said:
He can say how much he wants, I don't mind. I don't have a problem with it. I would do it even more if I could.

I don't have a problem with it either, Alladin.

Professur

nambit said:

ROFL. Sorry, but if you can't tell the difference, there's no hope for ya.

dan

Jerrek said:
nambit said:

hang on... i thought you didn't want to have sex because you've not found The One yet... but now it's because of pregnancy risks??

Jeslek

Banned
nambit said:
Jerrek said:
nambit said:

hang on... i thought you didn't want to have sex because you've not found The One yet... but now it's because of pregnancy risks??
There are multiple reasons. Those are just two of them.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
If someone gets pregnant while using condoms, properly, everytime AND while the girl is on the pill, taking it regularly, everyday, without other medication, then that guy has got SUPER sperm.

Shit happens butif you're cautious and use more than one form of protection then you can pretty much say you are 100% safe.

Jeslek

Banned
hehe, super sperm... Sounds funny. But still... if you wore a condom, and she takes the pill, and a pregnency happens, what would you do?