US Dating scene...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
If I got pregnant even being as careful as I am I would probably die of shock before anyone even knew I was pregnant because it would be like super human or something.

freako104

i cant really explain it Nambit. ive been asked out and when i dated my ex we didnt really go out. actully i met her at a concert, got her home and went back to try to find her. i found her appartment and she called the next day and said were dating :). thats kinda how it happened for me happens different for everyone. excpet Jerrek who kisses guys in the shower thats how it doesnt work :D

freako104

if my future wife/gf ever got pregnant id stay by her side if she needed me id be there. if i was pregnant id wonder what the hell is going on im a freaking guy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! adn id call mom and tell her to send money :D

dan

i'd go to the vatican let them know there's a new candidate for sainthood... after all the part about the miracle had just happened

Jeslek

Banned
nambit said:
i'd go to the vatican let them know there's a new candidate for sainthood... after all the part about the miracle had just happened
Your sperm is that much under par? :eek2:

:D :D :D ;)

freako104

Ardsgaine said:
freako104 said:
adn id call mom and tell her to send money

Fuck that... call CNN and tell them to send money. LOTS o' money! :headbang:

nah mom see i make fun of mom telling her when i move out shell get 2 phone calls one says mom the gf/wife is pregnant send money! a few days later ill call her again and say Mom now IM pregnant!! send more money :D

freako104

did you call her? is she going to send the money :lol: i meant it as a joke nambit. first ill call national enquierer and make them pay a shitload of money. and you know theyll print anything.(esp if its not true then its even funnier). then ill call mom. :D all i know is that i will never have kids. :D