Valentines is coming whether we like it or not

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
What pic of Prof is your wallpaper? What pic do you have blown up in your livingroom?

:yell:PROF:yell: Have you been holding out on new pics?!

greenfreak

What pic of Prof is your wallpaper? What pic do you have blown up in your livingroom?

:yell:PROF:yell: Have you been holding out on new pics?!

It's hotter than hot. I can barely contain myself when I look at it.

Oops. Was I not supposed to tell anyone?

Um there are no pics. I lied.

*runs*

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
Flowers, chocolate, jewelry... What's your take, do you partake?

I think I can expect at least the first two. Probably not the third.

I found my wife, yet again, the perfect gift. I asked her to keep the money in the checking account reserved for just that gift. She balked over the price, which was shocking as she never balked over a price for her gift before, and asked me to wait until Saturday to buy it. Yesterday, I went back to try and haggle a better deal out of the merchant, and he is no longer working. In fact, his company is no longer there. I hope he comes back before I leave because I can justify not mailing jewelry through the US mail, but I can't justify not having it in my pocket when the plane lands in the US...:sick5:

greenfreak

Someone likes to live dangerously.

I figure if I send you into a rage, you might come down here to throttle me. You could even avoid driving through New Jersey.

Inky, I don't have pics here but if I find a good one, I'll post it later. We're almost done with the major furniture purchases we needed to make and then we'll be ready for pictures and company. We haven't really had anyone over yet because we don't even have a dining table and chairs. :D

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
The one pic he sent me caused night terrors for five consecutive nights. I'd say we're all cursed just to varying degrees.

Professur

I have acutally seen prof face to face multiple times...

Everytime you close your eyes, right? burned into the retina. Sorry about that.

SnP, I've been so sick of recent that I could have eaten Tonks' cooking and not even flinched. Today's the first day that I can taste anything. Even a rotten cup of tea tastes like liquid gold.

Nix ....um ..... ah ... someone help me out here, willya?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Everytime you close your eyes, right? burned into the retina. Sorry about that.

SnP, I've been so sick of recent that I could have eaten Tonks' cooking and not even flinched. Today's the first day that I can taste anything. Even a rotten cup of tea tastes like liquid gold.

Nix ....um ..... ah ... someone help me out here, willya?

Does face to face have something to do with the pic? I am lost...