Virginity

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Soooo, how old were you when you lost it? Any juicy tidbits of info you'd like to share about your first time?

I thought we had this thread already but I couldn't find it :shrug:

Inkara1

Couple weeks before I turned 18... there's an underground river that runs through town (it appears to be dry except for during the wet winter months). I don't know if I can find the trail that leads to the secluded spot we did it at, because I don't know if the engine block is still sitting on the side of the road. Anyways, we broke up after I got scared when the rumors about her got to be more consistent than she was. She tried to fake a pregnancy but I called her bluff and she "miscarried."

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
About 1.5 months before my 17th birthday, his house, after school, I told my mom I was helping him with an essay.

chcr

Too cute for words
14. I was an early starter. It was absolutely something special and I have certainly tried to repeat the act at every possible opportunity. :D

Sad to think we live in a society where one of the most important things about a young woman is that she lacks experience, isn't it?

Starya

16. Nothing special. And of all the people in the world... I ended up doing it with that loser. Moron over here. Yo.

Professur

Scary how time flies when you're not paying attention, isn't it? My little girl is in her last year of elementary school this year. Wasn't that long ago I was walking her up and down the hospital corridor giving her mom time to recoup (and getting bawled at by nurses). She was barely the length of my forearm ... and now I take her bra shopping.

TexasRaceLady

I didn't lose mine until I got married --- at age 21.

Lord that was 40 years ago! I'm can't be that old !!!!!!!!! Help!!!!!!!!

FluerVanderloo

Scary how time flies when you're not paying attention, isn't it? My little girl is in her last year of elementary school this year. Wasn't that long ago I was walking her up and down the hospital corridor giving her mom time to recoup (and getting bawled at by nurses). She was barely the length of my forearm ... and now I take her bra shopping.

Oh no...bra shopping? Just after elementary school? You'll be fighting the boys away soon. :eek5: