Virginity

FluerVanderloo

I've stocked up on rocksalt already.

Excellent. I recommend sitting on the front porch to scare those buggers off. My stepfather drove out many a boyfriend by just sitting on the front porch, waiting for him to get there. Apparently it was intimidating. I always thought it was creepy.

tonksy

They snip the tip when you're born :p

Technically the Jewish religon had it done at a bris and I believe you are somewheres around 9 days old.....which for some reason brings the peas porridge nursery rhyme to my mind.

BlurOfSerenity

10 days before turning 17. nothing really interesting about it. to this day, sex isn't very high on my "things i find interesting/fun/like to do" list. maybe i'm weird:shrug:
well, at least that's how i feel about the intercourse itself! i prefer intimacy that doesn't involve The Deed... or even those body parts.

Inkara1

Threesome? Is this with the ex you were ranting about in the "horrible" thread? With him being bi and stuff, this opens up so many questions.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Threesome? Is this with the ex you were ranting about in the "horrible" thread? With him being bi and stuff, this opens up so many questions.

Just because it was a threesome doesn't mean he's bi...it could have been two girls...and even if it was two guys he isn't necessarily bi.

unclehobart

Heck... it could have been three girls... and the vodka bottle.

Dear Penthouse, I never thought this could happen to me...

Winky

aaaa.JPG

Starya

Just because it was a threesome doesn't mean he's bi...it could have been two girls...and even if it was two guys he isn't necessarily bi.
Erm, she kinda mentioned him being bi in the other thread.. ;)

If I was ever gonna be in a threesome, the only option would be me and two guys. Would probably help for them if they were bi then... :grinyes:

Error

Banned
No, it wasn't with the ex... at the time he'd broken up with me and because he was gonig through hard times, he spent a good month making sure i knew how much he hated me never wanted to see me or talk to me and pointed out little things he HATED about me and called me ten kinds of names... etcetc.. so I was convinced he hated me.... sooooo I went and got a little weird on some vodka and stuff.... and it was me, my friend, and her husband.

*watches everyone freak about the word "husband"*

Starya

*wonders what's freaky about the word "husband"*

Oh and.. Awww.. Poor fellah was going through hard times? Well, of course it's ok to put you through shit then.. My heart bleeds for him..

Forget the fucker.

Error

Banned
Oh and.. Awww.. Poor fellah was going through hard times? Well, of course it's ok to put you through shit then.. My heart bleeds for him..

Forget the fucker.

lol... yep.. and when he found out I'd lost my virginity he flipped out saying I'm worthless now and called me a slut ten different ways... I mean sure it's not the ideal way to lose it since I'd held onto it for so long, but it was his fault I was even in that situation anyway... if he weren't an ass......

and it's funny he really REALLY loves that double-standard thing too... I'm a slut because I had sex once with someone I wasn't romantic with, but he's got a kid, and fucks basically anything with a dick (he prefers it over the alternative.)

I don't know why I love him.*handonhip

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Oh god...you're so much better off without him. I know being dumped sucks...but just remember all of the bad things about the relationship and him, it will help you through...in time you'll beable to look back on the good.