Virginity

Error

Banned
I'm sorta to the point where I just want HIM to know I can do better... like I don't want to hurt him, but if I had my way, I'd meet prince charming and fall in love and just because I can, I'd make sure he knew all about it... but that wouldn't be a good idea because if he got upset and came to me... I'd listen and baby him and cry with him and get all wrapped up in him again.........

Love sucks ass. *handonhip

Error

Banned
Maybe she thinks it's freaky that she combined with a married couple to make a threesome...

lol.. Well most of the time when I tell it, the gasp follows the word "husband".

It's funny though, neither of them are attractive even in the loosest sense of the word... she's like 300+lbs and hes stick thin... like way too thin to even BE a man.. and the weewee was way wee. :retard3:

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
lol.. Well most of the time when I tell it, the gasp follows the word "husband".

It's funny though, neither of them are attractive even in the loosest sense of the word... she's like 300+lbs and hes stick thin... like way too thin to even BE a man.. and the weewee was way wee. :retard3:

Noone should have to lose it to a wee weewee...:hump:

Error

Banned
I know a guy that's basically known for his penis... and having only experienced a wee weewee, I'd kill to experience that beast. :)

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I know a guy that's basically known for his penis... and having only experienced a wee weewee, I'd kill to experience that beast. :)

So you never had sex with your ex? maybe he has a wee weewee?

Starya

Maybe you should enjoy some average weewees first, so the beast doesn't put you off sex completely. Although a beast may be visually impressive, it's supposed to fit into a hole with limitations.

Just sayin'.

Error

Banned
Maybe you should enjoy some average weewees first, so the beast doesn't put you off sex completely. Although a beast may be visually impressive, it's supposed to fit into a hole with limitations.

Just sayin'.

I doubt I'll be experiencing any weewees. I'm completely turned off to sex-for-the-hell-of-it and now I'd only do it with a guy I was with and all that... but like I said a while back I probably wont date... so.. sex is out. And, the guy with the beast wouldn't have sex with me anyway... he's all in love with some girl.

And about the um "so you never had sex with your bf" no, I didn't. Like I said before, he's bi but prefers men... and our relationship was so hectic and intense and emotional and dramatic sex hardly entered my mind... and when it entered his he went out and found a guy to fuck. :shrug:

Error

Banned
lol... He hasn't tried to hide that for a while... like I said our relationship for the most part was just this big emotional wreck... good bad and everything in between but mostly bad... but I loved the bad because it's when I could feel that I loved him the most... I liked always feeling that I loved him instead of having to just think it... but sex was never a part of it.

Aunty Em

We're a bit more broadminded around here than most... after all some would say I'm a homewrecker, so it would the pot calling the kettle black... :shrug:

Oh, and I lost my virginity when I was 18, but I won't be discussing the circumstances as they weren't of my making. that's between me and my councellor.