Votes: 0 0.0%
  • *Q*

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

fury

Administrator
Staff member
We've waited long enough. On with the voting.

The person with the most votes gets to be the newest moderator. Voting will continue until this time Saturday, barring any special circumstances, e.g. we have to pull up and move servers again like we did the last time we had one of these.

In the event of a tie, a second vote will take place between the people with the most votes.

As hard as it may seem, don't vote for a certain person just for the hell of voting for a certain person. Vote for the one whom you think would perform the most fair moderation, not necessarily the one who has popular opinions.

BTW, to clear up any confusion before it occurs, *Q* is not "The*Q*" from HWC, but actually wifeofkirk

G

Just to be clear. What time on Saturday does the vote come to an end?

fury

Administrator
Staff member
At the time of my post on Saturday. Since time zones are different, that will vary

22:01 Saturday, my time. 21:01 Saturday for others. 23:01 Saturday for other others.

MuFu

Yes.

I suggest you stop before you make much more of a fool of yourself. It is VERY, VERY obvious what is happening. I'd love not to care, believe me, but it just isn't fair on other people.

Stop it.

MuFu.

MuFu

Then if I were you I would be EXTREMELY concerned that someone is rigging your vote for you. They are making you look like a total prick. Words cannot describe how bad this is for your rep, dude. I suggest you make a big noise about it because you are risking getting chucked off this forum for good. :rolleyes:

You know how "ghost" mode works, don't you? Do you think the mods do too? Just a thought...

Regards,

pAuL.

sbcanada

MuFu, I know how Ghost mode works, but I don't know what you're talking about. I am not rigging the vote, and if someone else is, that is not my fault nor my responsibility to fix.

MuFu

So are you just going to sit around while this vote gets totally null & voided by a succession of new members?

ris

if the vote is being rigged by existing or new members then i don't think it can continue and a new voting system employed

it certainly appears suspect as it stands :eek6:

sbcanada

Are new, legitimate members not entitled to vote? As long as it's not one person making multiple votes than I see no problem.

operations

I'm a new member and I have a right to choose my moderator. I chose him, because I've viewed his posts in the forumas and I think he's a cool and wise person.