way to go

ilovechris

I'm glad ge won the case he deserved to bring his boyfriend to the prom :eek:

Now why can't society stop acting like cowards and start fighting for these people .......cause they are people whether you like it or not and deserve to be treated like people.......Personally I believe they should be able to adopt children and get married in canada..........they in some cases have more love and respect for each other than heterosexual people.......

I can't believe the school was so hypcritically and cancelled the prom because he won the court case to bring his boyfriend to the prom ........how would they like it if the situation was reversed

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
:confuse3: if you're referring to the "gay prom date" thread, the prom wasn't cancelled, it was the evening of the court decision. He and his friend attended, with the media trailing behind of course.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
If you'd actually read what we all wrote, then you wouldn't have had to start a new thread... :p

freako104

hey nice to meet ya. i agree somewhat although like heterosexual people there are good and bad in it and there are heterosexual people who can love more than homosexual. but good firtt post and thread. rock on.

G

It's ok if ilovechris wants to start a new thread. In fact, I like seeing new threads from people that I haven't seen here. It makes me feel good thinking we are hospitable. Welcome ilovechris! :cool: