Website login help

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
catocom said:
There was a link around here somewhere. You ought to give it a try.
It got some settings that make it easier to access. ;)

well i need something

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Oh I am gonna cut off Bill Gates' penis!!

It works on firefox...no problems...AND I imported all my settings from IE to firefox even!

chcr

Too cute for words
Nixy said:

It works on firefox...no problems...AND I imported all my settings from IE to firefox even!
[subliminal]Linux[/subliminal]
Come on over
to the dark side.
It's nice and warm
over here.
You'll like it.

Inkara1

Nixy said:

Once you get the odd, random, for-no-apparent-reason crashes in firefox, your enthusiasm will be tempered a little bit.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Inkara1 said:
Once you get the odd, random, for-no-apparent-reason crashes in firefox, your enthusiasm will be tempered a little bit.

I get regular, random, for no apparent reason crashes in IE...and I can actually access the websites I need to in Firefox :p

Inkara1

Strange... my IE has never crashed on me. I still use firefox but the random crashes do get annoying.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Inkara1 said:
Strange... my IE has never crashed on me. I still use firefox but the random crashes do get annoying.

My IE always crashes...so...I hates it.

BeardofPants

Inkara1 said:
I've used firefox for ages now (I am the only one who uses it at work, cos whenever I use IE, it causes weird shit and logs me off the network), and I've yet to see it crash. Just what ARE you doing to it?

BeardofPants

chcr said:
Come on over
to the dark side.
It's nice and warm
over here.
You'll like it.
*eyes glaze over
... linux?
;)

Inkara1

BeardofPants said:
I've used firefox for ages now (I am the only one who uses it at work, cos whenever I use IE, it causes weird shit and logs me off the network), and I've yet to see it crash. Just what ARE you doing to it?

Browsing Off Topic Central is what I usually do with it. It's generally stable here. But cbs.sportsline.com has made it crash many times... realtor.com will do it sometimes too. Myspace is a frequent offender as well.

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Inkara1 said:
Browsing Off Topic Central is what I usually do with it. It's generally stable here. But cbs.sportsline.com has made it crash many times... realtor.com will do it sometimes too. Myspace is a frequent offender as well.

I use it for myspace without issue.

Winky

Oh Golly Gee Nix

Is your Windows XP OS installation completely up
to date with the up date site?

How old is the OS install? Anything over 6 months reload!
(tell me the date of the IO.SYS file in the root directory)

Yeah those of us that know really shouldn't tell them that don't but WTH

XP will be replaced soon and give all another OS to learn and bitch about...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
I never said ANYTHING bad about XP and my install is only about 2 months old, I reinstall quite frequently. I also said that *I* hate IE because it didn't work for me. But, that isn't even what we're talking about anymore...Inky is telling me Firefox crashes all the time...I haven't had issue with it, including on some sites he's listed.

Winky

Did you not also say that your Roomie's
comp could access the same site with IE
without issue?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Winky said:
Did you not also say that your Roomie's
comp could access the same site with IE
without issue?

Yeah I did, and her Windows install is COMPLETELY fucked. It's like 2 years old, ridden with spyware, constantly crashing. My install however is fresh, clean and doesn't crash on me.