Welcom luna2021

luna2021

oh thanks all JELLO *looks around* hehehehehehehe ahahahahahahaha.....looney huh i'll fit in whahahahahahahaha :D :jump:

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Welcome to OTC

1st rule: headbang lots :headbang:
2nd rule: beerbang lots :beerbang:
3rd rule: hairbang lots :hairbang:

chcr

Too cute for words
Gato_Solo said:
To the looneybin of the internet. I'm the warden... :grinyes:

Actually, he's deuded himself into believing he's the warden. You know, delusions of, well, it wouldn't really be grandeur, would it? :lol:

Welcome.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
chcr said:
Actually, he's deuded himself into believing he's the warden. You know, delusions of, well, it wouldn't really be grandeur, would it? :lol:

Welcome.

Just for that, you can't come to the OTC dance tonight, now go and sit in the corner... :D

freako104

noone ever bites me :mope: they hug me kiss me snuggle me but dammit I am not biteable. am i not loveable? am i sort of human??(thats an academy award for bad acting :p)

chcr

Too cute for words
Gato_Solo said:
Just for that, you can't come to the OTC dance tonight, now go and sit in the corner... :D

[singing]I get to go sit in the corner
I get to go sit in the corner[/singing]

:p

freako104

luna2021 said:
lol hey i know who u r mister freako104 don't i? but where from?

i dont know :eek6:how do you know me?? and what the hell is up with the mister? i am not old. ill have you know some members here are much older than me!

tonksy

freako104 said:
i dont know :eek6:how do you know me?? and what the hell is up with the mister? i am not old. ill have you know some members here are much older than me!
i'm much older than you but i sure don't cotton to being called mister either ;)
welcome luna!