Welcome lightstorm!

lightstorm

Wow thanks alot guys never been welcomed before; usually got to make an introduction.
*dramatic flourish
Hows y'all?
I'll just post here chillin' and illin' and stuff like that :D

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Get out now, man. Really, it's for your own good. This place is like the Mafia, once you're in, you're in for life. No matter how short that life may be.

:D

j/k It's really not any worse of an addiction than crack.

Altron

PuterTutor said:
Get out now, man. Really, it's for your own good. This place is like the Mafia, once you're in, you're in for life. No matter how short that life may be.

j/k It's really not any worse of an addiction than crack.

He's really not joking. Please don't leave, i'm running out of places to put the bodies

Vortex

Altron said:
PuterTutor said:
Get out now, man. Really, it`s for your own good. This place is like the Mafia, once you`re in, you`re in for life. No matter how short that life may be.

j/k It`s really not any worse of an addiction than crack.

He`s really not joking. Please don`t leave, i`m running out of places to put the bodies
Shhhh!! He might be with the cops!!

Altron

Quick Vortex, put my illegal sniper rifle in the basement.
Yeah, under the floorboards, right next to the last guy who decided he was bored with OTC.

Vortex

Altron said:
Quick Vortex, put my illegal sniper rifle in the basement.
Yeah, under the floorboards, right next to the last guy who decided he was bored with OTC.
Right oh... *walks off*

*comes back* There's no spacece there.. how's about next to the stolen nuclear warhead??

Altron

No, maybe next to the tourturing rack would be better. The nuclear warhead is too close to the biological weapons...

Vortex

;) Good point... I'll just move the illegal refugees to the other side of the room then... I'm sure they won't mind the rats, be back in a bit, (keep an eye on the newbie ;))

Altron

*puts hand in trenchcoat pocket*
*wraps hand around silenced revolver*
Come on Lightstrom, I'll give you the tour. Of course it's ok if you stand right on that rug with the blood and burn marks on it.