Welcome to me!!!

Squiggy

ThunderDick
You just happened to luck into the 666th member slot...some of them are waiting to see if you speak in tongues or something...Welcome to Las Vegas...Now give us your money. :devious:

tonksy

when i first saw your name i thought it said urinalysis and i thought 'well, here's another sicko'......welcome anyway and the bathroom is down the hall....

Oz

tonks said:
when i first saw your name i thought it said urinalysis and i thought 'well, here's another sicko'......welcome anyway and the bathroom is down the hall....

:D

Welcome! Are yer hear for the general chatter............or just until yer can post ya KoC link? :)

Urlysis

Honestly I came looking for a good way to get more men on KoC. It now being illegal to trade links online at mass trading sites.

But, i'm a fan of Forum's I think I found a good one here. Fits my wierd/goofy personality.

Am I really number 666???
ROTFLMAO

I'll have to do something about that.

Anyways, Urlysis is my name on KoC. Best thing I could come up with for an Orcish Ulysis (ie. THE Odessey or was it the Iiliad)

fury

Administrator
Staff member
Urlysis said:
Honestly I came looking for a good way to get more men on KoC. It now being illegal to trade links online at mass trading sites.

But, i'm a fan of Forum's I think I found a good one here. Fits my wierd/goofy personality.

Am I really number 666???
ROTFLMAO

I'll have to do something about that.

Anyways, Urlysis is my name on KoC. Best thing I could come up with for an Orcish Ulysis (ie. THE Odessey or was it the Iiliad)
Stick around a bit, I think you'll like the rest of the stuff outside of the KoC forum too ;)

You are the 666th active member... but your member ID is a bit different because there've been several deletions of members (usually due to duplicate/triplicate/quadruplicate/quintuplicate accounts)

In any case, welcome! :beerbang: