Welcome to the new world order

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Rosalina Gonzales had pleaded guilty to a felony charge of injury to a child for what prosecutors had described as a "pretty simple, straightforward spanking case." They noted she didn't use a belt or leave any bruises, just some red marks.

Source

Meanwhile, across town at the daily Planet

The United Nations Human Rights Council has adopted an historic resolution that seeks to give gays and lesbians rights equal to those enjoyed by heterosexuals. The resolution passed by a narrow margin and over the vigorous objections of African and Arab countries.

Source

In the NWO, your sperm/ovum by-product may not be fostered as you wish but your choice of bed-partner will be as important as the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law.

I'm a bit confused (help me minkey). Does my choice of bed partner have the right to spank my child?

2minkey

bootlicker
Source

Meanwhile, across town at the daily Planet

Source

In the NWO, your sperm/ovum by-product may not be fostered as you wish but your choice of bed-partner will be as important as the right to recognition everywhere as a person before the law.

I'm a bit confused (help me minkey). Does my choice of bed partner have the right to spank my child?

i'd say so.

the two issues aren't the same, though, admittedly, there are some of the same kinds of dipshits behind both of 'em.

if i ever a) had a kid then b) went gay, then i'd fer sure let twinky bobby smack the little fucker.

but i'd be pushing someone down the stairs way before that shit unfolded.

:bgpimp:

jimpeel

Thank God the legislature in Colorado passed a law several years ago that it is okay to spank your child. The tragedy is that they had to pass such a law in the first place.

PARENTAL RIGHTS START AT CONCEPTION AND END AT BIRTH; AND THE ONLY PARENTAL AUTHORITY THEY HAVE DURING THAT TIME IS TO KEEP OR KILL THE CHILD.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Not so fast kemo sabe. Maternity rights START AT CONCEPTION AND END AT BIRTH. Paternity is established once bills need to be paid. He may
not interfere with her God given right to destroy the tissue mass in her uterus.