Welcome Tommyj27!

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Welcome to the board. You beat up script kiddies for fun, huh?

Shadowfax

<b>mod cow</b>
welcome to the boards....mind your step when passing the cow.
she usually doesn't bite, but don't sue me if she does...she's always weird around christmas....

:headbang:

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
You may have missed this Tommy, so I brought it back to the top for you.:headbang:

tommyj27

Not really Banned
hello all

thanks PT, i couldn't log on until fury was nice enough to remove the email confirmation BS (damned spam filter). now that i've got my game on though it's all good, OTC is refreshing compared to the tech listservs i'm on that kick me a new one for "Re: OT: ..."

Bring on the Script Kiddies! :microwav: :gun5: :flush: <-- 5cR1p+ k1ddi3

Vortex

*waves emthusiastically*

Heya!! :D

Altron said:
What's a script kiddie?
someone that uses scripts, such as on these forums, using the [*img] or [*url] tags makes you a scipt kiddie.

More noticed is on IRC, where the much used /me hits ___ with Trout, would make you a script kiddie, also auto ops, or reponds to 'voice permissions' would make you a script kiddie :)

</dork>

tommyj27

Not really Banned
also, middle schoolers who think they're l33t h4x0rz because can't spell without numbers and use the latest in aol exploits to make people's cd-rom trays eject

Vortex

tommyj27 said:
also, middle schoolers who think they're l33t h4x0rz because can't spell without numbers and use the latest in aol exploits to make people's cd-rom trays eject
:lol: LOL

Yup, that too!

Crap, they annoy the heck out of me!