well here is a bit of an update on my school

freako104

I am now planning a double major. One in psychology and the other will be in Criminal Justice at the urging of my professor and friend Dr.Groskin. He was saying I do very well in those classes and seem to really enjoy them. So far this semester is going very well. LAst semester could have been better. But I passed all my classes though I wish my grades were a tad better.

Mare

freako104 said:
I am now planning a double major. One in psychology and the other will be in Criminal Justice at the urging of my professor and friend Dr.Groskin. He was saying I do very well in those classes and seem to really enjoy them. So far this semester is going very well. LAst semester could have been better. But I passed all my classes though I wish my grades were a tad better.

Phychology & criminal justice.... wow....

So, If I decide to commit a crime and need counseling, can I come to U, for a reduced rate of charge..... :winkkiss:

(BTW-keep up the good work, I know you can do it!!! )

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
freako104 said:

Isn't that the same thing SnP does for a living? Maybe, if you ask real nice, he can give you tips...:D

PrincessLissa

Wow! That is quiet a plate full, but we both know that you can do it. Just take things slow and you will be fine. I am very happy for you. :hug:

freako104

well sadly I dont have good enough grades yet but I will work on it. But I was able to make it offical as a minor. but I will work on it :)

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Wow, that's an awful lot of work!

Good luck, it sounds great (well, it sounds like it will be after it's complete anyway :D)