Well... It's been a while!

GrandCaravanSE

Anybody remeber me? so far in my life... I have not continued to do Graphic Arts. i have moved on to my true joy. being a car mechanic. and i love it :headbng2: i have also sadly have to sell the Caravan. after the tranny went, it cost more to fix it then what it was worth. i now have a sweet 1987 Ford Ranger XLT!!!! It runs like crap for now atleast. i have to rebuild the top end soon. the only real thing that has changed in my life was me being diagnosed with Diabetes. 4 shots a day, forever! but enough about me. how is everybody else?

Professur

Damn glad to see ya boy.

Too bad about the van. You can have mine if you want. But if you're a mechanic now, why couldn't you just fix it yourself? The hardest thing about rebuilding that tranny is getting it out of the van.

GrandCaravanSE

Damn glad to see ya boy.

Too bad about the van. You can have mine if you want. But if you're a mechanic now, why couldn't you just fix it yourself? The hardest thing about rebuilding that tranny is getting it out of the van.
Well it wasent the part of fixing it. it was the part of cost. it pretty much blew up. and when it did it put a hole in the back of the block. so it needed a new tranny, and block. it really was not worth it. but i did get $600 from it, and it was a free van. :headbng2:

catocom

Hi Grand.

I bought a truck too.
Sold my caravan to my bro, and he's been soaking money into it, but it's
still sliding along.

Good to see you again dude.

valkyrie

Yo! Hope you're back to stay, GrandC.

My bro-in-law is a diabetic (type-2). He will not stop drinking and eats as much crap as he can fit in his ham-hole. They just diagnosed a hole in his heart. If he doesn't stop all this self-destruction my sister is gonna be a widow. :/

MrBishop

Good t'see you again, buddy. Not a whole lotta happening since last year 'cept instead of going to wokr on Mondays, I'm looking for work instead.

Professur

Bish, have you tried asking my sis for her hubbie's head hunter's number? Might be time to get professionals involved.

MrBishop

They already are...several, in fact. Most don't get GD positions across their desks. So I hit specialized sites and cold-call places where I'd like to work.

GrandCaravanSE

Hi Grand.

I bought a truck too.
Sold my caravan to my bro, and he's been soaking money into it, but it's
still sliding along.

Good to see you again dude.
Those vans are never ending pits, i do love the comfort, and ride, but it just costs way to much to maintan.

Yo! Hope you're back to stay, GrandC.

My bro-in-law is a diabetic (type-2). He will not stop drinking and eats as much crap as he can fit in his ham-hole. They just diagnosed a hole in his heart. If he doesn't stop all this self-destruction my sister is gonna be a widow. :/
Wow, i am sorry about that. but some people cannot accept the fact of it sometimes, and if they want to kill them selfs well, you really cannot stop them. Type-2 would have been nice. but instead i have Type 1 so Shots forever :hafnha:

Good t'see you again, buddy. Not a whole lotta happening since last year 'cept instead of going to wokr on Mondays, I'm looking for work instead.
I am really sorry to hear that. i would go crazy without my Job(s) i always have to do something, Video games just don't cut it anymore.

You will be shocked.....(I'm sure) to learn that since you've been gone, some people went bye bye.

Either voluntary, or kicking and screaming.
Like who? if you don't want to say, i would understand.

thanks to everybody for welcoming me back agian. i hope to stay, but i prolly won't be on as much as i used to. i am super busy latly, and now that it is summer i will have no time to do much of anything.

valkyrie

<snippety snip>
Wow, i am sorry about that. but some people cannot accept the fact of it sometimes, and if they want to kill them selfs well, you really cannot stop them. Type-2 would have been nice. but instead i have Type 1 so Shots forever :hafnha:
<snippety snip>
Maybe if he had been diagnosed with Type 1 it would have hit him harder and he'd make the change for his health. I don't know.

GrandCaravanSE

Maybe if he had been diagnosed with Type 1 it would have hit him harder and he'd make the change for his health. I don't know.
Well, if he keeps it up, there is a chance that his body will just stop produceing Insulin all together. so it could effect him. I work with one guy who does not give a shit what he eats or drinks, he has already lost almost his whole left foot. and guess what, he still drinks all night, and eats unheathly food all day.