Well We'll see how long it takes

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
Nixy said:
Did you find it because of the thread in the KK? Is that what sent you looking?

Nope, I couldn't remember the forum number for koc so I started looking. I never use the new posts button, I guess being anticuado is a disadvantage.

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
You know what's the weirdest thing?

I move a lot of threads, and I clearly remember having seen "Invisible room" in the list of forums to move the thread to. And still I never attempted to enter here :shrug:

*feels stupid

alex, try forum 20

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
Luis G said:
You know what's the weirdest thing?

I move a lot of threads, and I clearly remember having seen "Invisible room" in the list of forums to move the thread to. And still I never attempted to enter here :shrug:

*feels stupid
K now THAT is funny

*points and laughs*
*runs away*

alex

forumid 20.....

alex, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

Stop Laughing

I got that too. I knew this place had to exist somewhere... I usually try the forum IDs (that's how I found, um, nevermind...) after I'm through reading everything but I've been on so rarely lately, but I finally found it this time. One of the forum IDs (maybe it is 20) that had nothing I could see in it had a slightly different change to the normal color scheme, like a slightly darker green than the light green that I use. Is there another experiment out there? Is there a conspiracy that I probably shouldn't be asking about? Do I know too much now? Do I have to get a new identity?

levana

All that I have to say is, if not for the new posts option, I would still be entirely lost and confused and trembling in fear at the thought of reading through thousands of threads. I'd most likely be annoying you all by posting to 2 year old threads too! :D

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
levana said:
All that I have to say is, if not for the new posts option, I would still be entirely lost and confused and trembling in fear at the thought of reading through thousands of threads. I'd most likely be annoying you all by posting to 2 year old threads too! :D

Tell that to Professur, would you :D

Professur

I'm hardly lost and confused. And I'm not trembling in fear of the thousand and thousands of threads here. I wrote most of them.