Well...?!?

You know it pains me to admit it, but I have a lot more respect for a guy like Rush Limbaugh than a lowlife like Nugent. At least Limbaugh acts like a human being. An idiot perhaps, but a human being nonetheless.....

We can't all be as loving and compassionate as you Gonz. I mean you showed how wonderfully compassionate you arte when you said that greed is good!m I'm sure Bernie Madoff is a wonderful guy! Just a little misunderstood right?

Oh but it's good to suggest that you'd like to blow away our duly elected officials?

Wait, don't answer that. I'm quite sure you could find a way to justify it....

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Oh but it's good to suggest that you'd like to blow away our duly elected officials?

Wait, don't answer that. I'm quite sure you could find a way to justify it....

What are you talking about? Incoherent mssages...are you seeing black helicopters?

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Have you ever listened to anything that comes out of that fool's mouth? Then you are being intentionally obtuse, as per usual....

I hear, I laugh & I keep in mind he's an entertainer & has no effect on anyone but his wife & kids.

As far as the personal stuff....you're beginning to push it with your hatemongering. Again.

I hear, I laugh & I keep in mind he's an entertainer & has no effect on anyone but his wife & kids.

As far as the personal stuff....you're beginning to push it with your hatemongering. Again.

I am sorry I can't be as benevolent as you compassionate conservatives. I just know you knew what I meant. It also strikes me, that if he is important enough to appear on Fox News, where the truth lies, then someone is taking him seriously!

And by the way, I posted a silly Pink Floyd thread, to which you responded with the "Nuge", and you knew full well what reaction you would most likely get....

So I guess what that says is, if you are baiting me, I was fool enough to bite on it....

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
And by the way, I posted a silly Pink Floyd thread, to which you responded with the "Nuge", and you knew full well what reaction you would most likely get....

So I guess what that says is, if you are baiting me, I was fool enough to bite on it....

WOOHOO!!!!!

I'm a mindreader.....

BoP is thinking...she'd like to send me a full nekkid photo of herself.