Wetlings Hideout?

Professur

You mean to say that there's actually a time when GA weather feels like hockey weather? I don't think so Tim.

Y'know, if you hadn't made an issue of it, you wouldn't have to do this.

unclehobart

We were planting more stuff in the backyard garden as well. We had just dug part of a hole when Moe the cat came over and took a big 'ol whiz right where we were walking.

Thanks Moe.

unclehobart

Leslie said:
that was the source of my confusion.

Why he had a hideout at OTC. :confuse3:
There was a secret forum over there as well. Insofar as I know it is still there. I don't go to JJRs anymore. Wetlings Hideout was like the first thing in it.

unclehobart

Tiger Woods dad died yesterday. I was reading his bio. I didn't know the man was a green beret.

The things you learn.

Professur

The Missus just bought the entire Cronicles of Narnia on the weekend. I can't wait to see when she's gonna try and find the time to read it. V2.0 started into it, and withing three pages, she's complaining. "The names aren't the same..."

She's run the DVD near on 24/7 since we got it, the day it came out.

Professur

unclehobart said:
Moe has a plastic hip. A dog might choke. Then the ASPCA would be up my butt.

A plastic hip. Seriously. That cost, why? About $1000? A whole new freaking cat costs $20. Or you can just pick up one for free. Brand spanking new. Start training it from birth.

Professur

unclehobart said:
This just in:

Weather tip:

The sun still comes up in the day and the moon still sneaks out at night.

Not here it doesn't. Damn moon spends half it's time in the sky during the day. Really had the kids worried for a while.

unclehobart

Oil prices are falling after the latest energy report... but I'll bet ya 5 bucks that we wont be seeing it at the pump for several weeks.

unclehobart

Professur said:
A plastic hip. Seriously. That cost, why? About $1000? A whole new freaking cat costs $20. Or you can just pick up one for free. Brand spanking new. Start training it from birth.
It was before my time.