What´s with you UK people?

MitchSchaft

What's with you UK people?

Do ya'll like have british accents 'n stuff? :D
I didn't know ya'll were supposed to act goofy like americans :headbang:

i have a mix, my parents are south american, when i get mad i sound like my mum :eek: but othwerwise i'm a limey 'dude' :D

Professur

I manage to supress my accent most of the time. But I'm recognized on the phone by the entire Jean Coutu help desk.

ris

if you mean like all hugh grant proper british then no

mine is a cross between no flat, not posh, british and rural suffolk [all rrrrrrr's and bad pronunciation]

we do all live in castles though, and have butlers D D

ah ris me mate, gi'know Rexford? i had him work in me castle for a wee while, found the git ta be stealing ma dosh, tut tut, sad story that, all bolloxed up, wil tell one day. Hows the land? we's spreadin our coverage ta 4 acres, the stables were overflowing with horses, must put them out to pasture you know. Hows the missus and the wee ones if any?

:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

no flat- likely means i can't understand him :D
no posh - me either, i ain't the fuckin queen or Tony Blair
British - me too, but southgate almost accentless with a hint of South american

Rural - no clue it varies :D

Q

Originally posted by Justintime
i have a mix, my parents are south american, when i get mad i sound like my mum :eek: but othwerwise i'm a limey 'dude' :D
I was wonderin what you were...it's really hard to tell by the pics I've seen. Where is S.A. are your folks from?

ris

we have an old, wise suffolk saying:

red sky at night
GET AAF MOI LAND!

or the local greeting:

yer reet'bah?

best oi can do fera saafot accen' in a writ farm be summet loik thaas

:eek: :D

Q

Originally posted by Justintime
About what i am, i would venture to say by genes i'm probably Indian and Pakistani, tending more to the indian side :)
So, you're a mutt eh? :D

...and I got what ris said :p

Q

Plain ol' white mutt. Scottish, Irish, German....maybe some other stuff I don't know about :)

kuulani

Originally posted by ris
we do all live in castles though, and have butlers :D :D

*lol* If you let me visit your castle, I'll invite you to my grass shack surrounded by girls in coconut bras ;)