what´s your favourite bad film?

Scanty

THE PEST!!!!

Has anyone seen this?
It's got John Leguizamo in the it (the guy who played Tybalt in Romeo+Juliet)

Fucking hilarious and utter shite.... :D

HomeLAN

Best bad movie of all time -

Evil Dead Two.

"Groovy."

That one was so freakin' bad I went to see the sequel in the theater - knowing it would suck.

freako104

so many to mention but i loved the beyond,evil dead trilogy,bad taste,night of the living dead,return of the living dead,kung pow enter the fist,thumb wars. oh and rocky horror picture show(esp with audience commentary)

equinoxe3d

Dungeons & Dragons here: an insult to any D&D player, and the most pathetic ripoff of Star Wars I've ever seen; hasn't caught up for me at all, especially when the venerable LotR movie was a few months before release...

I'm going to be a bit picky here.

I thought the original point of the thread was to list movies which were unintentionally enjoyable, which instantly discounts the Evil Dead trilogy, Attack of the Killer Tomatoes, Blackadder, and of course Airplane, which I agree is the funniest farce ever written.

Dr Rumack: "Can you fly this plane?"
Striker: "Surely you can't be serious?"
Dr Rumack: "I am serious, and don't call me Shirley."

Striker: "My orders came through. My squadron ships out tomorrow; we're bombing the storage depots at Daiquiri at 1800 hours. We're coming in from the north, below their radar."
Elaine: "When will you be back?"
Striker: "I can't tell you that? It's classified."

Dr Rumack: "You'd better tell the Captain we've got to land as soon as possible, we've got to get them to the hospital."
Elaine: "A hospital . . what is it?"
Dr Rumack: "It's a big building with patients, but that's not important right now."

Dr Rumack: "What flying experience have you had?"
Striker: "I flew single engine fighters in the Air Force, but this plane has four engines. It's an entirely different kind of flying, altogether."
Dr Rumack & Elaine: "It's an entirely different kind of flying."

Kramer: "Striker, what kind of weather are you in up there?"
Elaine: "Rain!"
Striker: "And a little ice."
Elaine: "And a little ice."
Kramer: "How's it handling?"
Striker: "Sluggish, like a wet sponge."
Elaine: "Sluggish, like a wet sponge."
Kramer: "Alright, Striker, you're doing just fine."
Striker: "It's a damn good thing he doesn't know how much I hate his guts."
Elaine: "It's a damn good thing you don't know how much he hates your guts."

There's nothing so funny as a joke told with a straight face, and that film did it perfectly. The entire script can be found all over the internet, but I filched these quotes from here

And whatever happened to the lovely Julie Hagerty? Aside from Lost in America with Albert Brooks, I haven't seen her in anything else. I'll nip over to the IMDb after this post and find oot, methinks.

Anyway, I'd like to nominate The Giant Spider Invasion, a late '70s horror film which featured only one giant spider, but you don't feel cheated because it was so funny - they made it by covering a VW Beetle in bearskin rugs, and if you don't believe me you better rent it.

Regards,
MDL

I'm going to be a bit picky here.

I thought the original point of the thread was to list movies which were unintentionally enjoyable, which instantly discounts the Evil Dead trilogy, Attack of the Killer Tomatoes, Blackadder, and of course Airplane, which I agree is the funniest farce ever written.

Dr Rumack: "Can you fly this plane?"
Striker: "Surely you can't be serious?"
Dr Rumack: "I am serious, and don't call me Shirley."

Striker: "My orders came through. My squadron ships out tomorrow; we're bombing the storage depots at Daiquiri at 1800 hours. We're coming in from the north, below their radar."
Elaine: "When will you be back?"
Striker: "I can't tell you that? It's classified."

Dr Rumack: "You'd better tell the Captain we've got to land as soon as possible, we've got to get them to the hospital."
Elaine: "A hospital . . what is it?"
Dr Rumack: "It's a big building with patients, but that's not important right now."

Dr Rumack: "What flying experience have you had?"
Striker: "I flew single engine fighters in the Air Force, but this plane has four engines. It's an entirely different kind of flying, altogether."
Dr Rumack & Elaine: "It's an entirely different kind of flying."

Kramer: "Striker, what kind of weather are you in up there?"
Elaine: "Rain!"
Striker: "And a little ice."
Elaine: "And a little ice."
Kramer: "How's it handling?"
Striker: "Sluggish, like a wet sponge."
Elaine: "Sluggish, like a wet sponge."
Kramer: "Alright, Striker, you're doing just fine."
Striker: "It's a damn good thing he doesn't know how much I hate his guts."
Elaine: "It's a damn good thing you don't know how much he hates your guts."

There's nothing so funny as a joke told with a straight face, and that film did it perfectly. The entire script can be found all over the internet, but I filched these quotes from here

And whatever happened to the lovely Julie Hagerty? Aside from Lost in America with Albert Brooks, I haven't seen her in anything else. I'll nip over to the IMDb after this post and find oot, methinks.

Anyway, I'd like to nominate The Giant Spider Invasion, a late '70s horror film which featured only one giant spider, but you don't feel cheated because it was so funny - they made it by covering a VW Beetle in bearskin rugs, and if you don't believe me you better rent it.

Regards,
MDL

freako104

equinoxe3d said:
Dungeons & Dragons here: an insult to any D&D player, and the most pathetic ripoff of Star Wars I've ever seen; hasn't caught up for me at all, especially when the venerable LotR movie was a few months before release...

apparently it also insults gamers who dont play d/d. my friends and i are more into deadlands,and the white-wolf sysytem and my friends told me to avoid that movie. i hear it sucks major ass.

AlladinSane

freako104 said:
i hear it sucks major ass.
Sure it does. A thief beating a more experienced fighter in a face-to-face fighting? Don't make me laugh... Oh and the dwarf is human-sized :rolleyes:

freako104

dwarfs as far as i know in the realm of d/d are smaller than humans and also the experinced fighter would have more skills and advantages and would therefore win. thats how it is in all the rpgs ive been in although ive never been in d/d. oh and just watched spiders that movie is sooooo bad its actully funny to watch.

equinoxe3d

freako104 said:
apparently it also insults gamers who dont play d/d. my friends and i are more into deadlands,and the white-wolf sysytem and my friends told me to avoid that movie. i hear it sucks major ass.

Sorry, I should've said it's an insult to D&D, and all people loving fantasy :D

If you want something to laugh on, it might be worth a rent thought, if you're kind of masochist (sp?)

freako104

you spelled the word right but you forgot the IC at the end so it should read masochistic. now i am but in an s/m fashion in other words i woint watch it. and its all good just know that all people in general will hate it but gamers will have even more reason.