I'm thinking that this looks like fun.

Ostrichracing_l.jpg

Mare

Sharky said:
I'm thinking that this looks like fun.

Ostrichracing_l.jpg

LOMA-ROFL
Thinking "THNX"Sharky needed that LOL this morning...... :lol2:
Opps-another thought-Oh Shit gotta get ready for work right now,YUCK......

tonksy

i'm thinking about stomach cramps and midol - that i have none of..... :crying4: the midol, i mean..........

Ms Ann Thrope

I'm thinking that yoga really helps me when I have stomach cramps, tonks.... :sadhug:

I'm also thinking I hope I don't get them while I'm on vacation... :mad:

tonksy

thinking that pot will help my stomach cramps and won't twist me in as many strange positions....... :D

tonksy

i was thinking that parades and football go hand in hand almost....but ....
why don't they have a superbowl parade? that would rock! it's undoubtably be televised so the famous folk would clammer to be in the limelight...music artists instead of marching bands...models/actress instead of the little 'miss corncob' beauty queen...think about it...all the sponsors of the superbowl would provide floats and such....they could toss samples and such.....great for the commercial side....great for fun! i swear.....has no one thought of this?

Kawaii

I was thinking of why i have to wait for ages(four hours;)) for Doom III to download and why my $200 printer didnt come with a $2 USB cable. Fuck you, Epson.

Rose

I'm thinking I'm going to make a surprise phone call to a random OTCer (us only, sorry) sometime. :D