What do you collect? (no hoarders please)

BlurOfSerenity

copies of alice in wonderland.... i have about 30, but here are the particulars of 18 of my copies. http://www.batwing.org/alices.html
i collect bat-themed things, because i love bats. i realised today i'm wearing two bat necklaces and a bat tshirt. squeek!
i actually collect a lot of things. i'll post again later when i have more energy to detail it all.

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
*CDs, particularly 70s and 80s hard rock. Currently approaching 700.
*LPs, same genres. Currently somewhere beyond 1800 but I've sold a lot recently.
*Stephen King books.
*Appalachian history/folklore books.
*James Bond movies.
*KISS memorabelia. WAY too much...
*Seems like lately I been collecting doctors. I think I'm up to about 12 in the last year. :(

ClaireBear

Banned
I don't actually have a hobbie collection... but at the moment I'm collecting or rather keeping odds and ends from being with my current bloke Adrian...

Stuff like... cinema ticket stubs, Restaurant business cards, bus and train tickets, Stabucks chocolate inner silver wrappers fashioned by him into "engagement/wedding rings" for me, photos of the flowers he's sent me and of us together, the daft little gifts he's kept for me from the medical supply reps, tic-tac mint boxes...

I put them all in a box... I've never felt the need to do this before but I guess I feel like he's "the one" so this is my memory box for when were old and grey!

catocom

Mostly the new "state quarters" right now.
I have some other coins, but haven't added any new ones sine HL sent me some "steel" pennies. :nerd:

BTW thanks again HL. :cool:

tonksy

bottle caps and labels. i keep 2 caps and 1 label for every kind of beverage (almost all of my collection is beer). the rest go towards a variety of art projects. i am currently at work on the exterior of the beer fridge. i may get around to posting pics if you're interested or you can wait to the finished product.
i'm also a pack rat of strange things that "i may find a use for some day". and you know what? sometimes i do.

AND I DO ACCEPT DONATIONS!!!!!
ahem...excuse me...just kinda slipped out...

Professur

tonksy said:
bottle caps and labels. i keep 2 caps and 1 label for every kind of beverage (almost all of my collection is beer). the rest go towards a variety of art projects. i am currently at work on the exterior of the beer fridge. i may get around to posting pics if you're interested or you can wait to the finished product.
i'm also a pack rat of strange things that "i may find a use for some day". and you know what? sometimes i do.

AND I DO ACCEPT DONATIONS!!!!!
ahem...excuse me...just kinda slipped out...

I've got a few new ones for ya. Garrison ale from barracks brewries. But unfortunately, I've tended to buy beer in cans for it's longer shelf life. I can send you a few really cool cans, slit open and smoothed flat ....

tonksy

Professur said:
I've got a few new ones for ya. Garrison ale from barracks brewries. But unfortunately, I've tended to buy beer in cans for it's longer shelf life. I can send you a few really cool cans, slit open and smoothed flat ....
sure! i'll take 'em! as long as they are really cool! maybe i can hammer them into a birdhouse or something.

staffrodore

Professur said:

Dont you find the metal taints the flavour? All glass for this lad.

And tonks, do you need or want ony kiwi beer tops?

tonksy

staffrodore said:
Dont you find the meral taints the flavour? All glass fro this lad.

And tonks, do you need or want ony kiwi beer tops?
YES!!!
to both actually. i like a glass or bottle and i need kiwi caps. i have steinlager caps. my mom (who is a kiwi) is a non beer drinker so she couldn't even tell me what to look for. i have never seen a new zealand made beer in the store. the steinlager caps i have came from kuu.