What do you collect?

karlwb

:coffee:

I collect Gerry Anderson stuff ( Space:1999, UFO, Thunderbirds )

I also collect model air and space craft ( the sort you build yourself)

But no spores, moulds or fungus.

AlladinSane

I used to collect keychains when I was a kid. I may have 150+ of them in some dimensional gap here. I also herited an 'old money' collection from my father.

alex

I collect coins $$$$$. I also have a die cast car I bought straight from Square D Company (complete with company notice of sale) when I worked there. What was that guys name .......Kenny Wallace?....it was his last year. I also have a couple of really old Royal Daulton vases that my Grandmother gave me :headbang:

sbcanada

Originally posted by greenfreak
Other people collect green stuff for me. I've gotten every green product by Bath & Body Works, green coffee cups, green beanie babies (bunny/frog/bears), matchbooks, even green plastic balls from the kid's playground at Burger King.

Perhaps you should read the whole paragraph next time when you're looking for something to roll your eyes at.

:D

Well... getting your friends to steal them for you is still wrong. Think about the children who will be heart broken when they go to Burger King and notice that all the green balls are missing!

:D

greenfreak

They no longer have a ball pit so they're all gone now. Perhaps I should have turned in her 8 year old son. Would that have been the honorable thing to do? These days be would probably be charged with a felony and put behind bars. :eek:

I kept them in my trunk for the longest time and whenever I would make a turn, you could hear them rolling to one side of the trunk. I didn't mind-it reminded me of him. :)