What do you sound like?

Camelyn

steweygrrrr said:
Well here you go, my little offering.

Heh. He said bullocks :D

* wonders if you foreign folk (yes, including the americans) get as much of a kick out of hearing us canuks say aboot...*

Not that *I* actually pronounce it that way. Nope, not I. Uh uh.

pc_builder

Ok, now that I've compared them back to back, I don't sound like fury.

freako, you sound like someone I know

putertutor, your REALLY sound like someone I know, but I can't remember his name.

Raven

Annoying SOB
Camelyn said:

* wonders if you foreign folk (yes, including the americans) get as much of a kick out of hearing us canuks say aboot...*

I said bollocks so NYAH!! :p

If you want people I can redo mine in normal mode, sailor cursing included. For me, that soundbite was like a radio edit :lloyd:

Kawaii

Camelyn said:

Yeah, we do. :D

Kittie: You have a very nice voice. Just speak a little further from the mic and put it under your mouth, not if front of it, and you won't have those nasty breath sounds.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
steweygrrrr said:
Well here you go, my little offering.

Gee, stewey...you sound British. :lol:

BTW...I sound like a cross between Bryant Gumble and Bullwinkle Moose...I don't have a mic, so that's the best I can give you... ;)

Raven

Annoying SOB
Gato_Solo said:
Gee, stewey...you sound British. :lol:

BTW...I sound like a cross between Bryant Gumble and Bullwinkle Moose...I don't have a mic, so that's the best I can give you... ;)

I know its a shame isnt it?

Gato_Solo

steweygrrrr said:
I know its a shame isnt it?

Nahh. I kind of like a 'proper' British accent...not cockney, mind you...but proper...or were you talking about my voice... :D

Raven

Annoying SOB
Gato_Solo said:
Nahh. I kind of like a 'proper' British accent...not cockney, mind you...but proper...or were you talking about my voice... :D

my accents english thankyouverymuch :p

Gato_Solo

steweygrrrr said:
Well I didnt think I had an accent, but apparantly zee laydees like it.

Okay, ladies...Is that true? Does a proper English accent run chills up and down your spine? Please answer yea, or nay, so that I can start practicing... :grinyes:

Raven

Annoying SOB
Snap, im a northerner too...

However I currently sound like I've smoked 20 a day for 40 years.

freako104

I meant in the North Part of America(Yankee area). we tend to enunciate our words and that counts as an accent Im told

Oz

steweygrrrr said:
Snap, im a northerner too...

However I currently sound like I've smoked 20 a day for 40 years.

Northerner?? Yer in bleedin' Manchester!! :D The climates pract'ly tropical were you are compared to here ;)

I also sound like I've smoked 20 a day for 40 years..........the reality is, it's been 40 a day for 20 years, so I guess it evens out ;)

*Oz would have posted his soundfile on here........expcept his bleedin' stupid 'puter has saved it somewhere other than he intended it to be saved*