What do you tell a girl when...

freako104

electric_mind said:
This is classic. It sounds to me like the old Jerk vs. Nice Guy Dilemma. A lot of girls fall for the jerk who treats them like scum, its almost a biological instinct to some of them... it shows that the guy is dominant, the alpha male so to speak. Even in this case where you don't want a romantic relationship with this girl, try to learn from this, especially about how some females think and feel, as this can get into your nerves if you think about it too much.

well said. im sure youll find someone soon mate. hope you find someone who doesnt want a jerk

AlladinSane

Shadowfax said:
you did what you could, you gave your opinion. whether she takes your advice or not is up to her...

if she doesn't, then make clear to her that there's no point in coming back crying to you the next time. don't let HER use YOU man.
This is the better thing I could say to you. Next time she asks your opinion tell her that you don't fucking care. Been in your shoes, man, believe me in the future you'll learn to not getting hurt with cases like this. Some people just learn breaking their nose. That's the natural way of things. Take care :)

a13antichrist

Just kiss her.

Like real long and hard.

Either she'll wake up and realise she wants you too, and your problem's solved..

Or she'll slap you, and you can forget about her and your problem's still solved.

:)