What does your mp3 collection consist of?

AMDnut

Mine is mostly 80's hair bands, but there is a lot of new rock as well.

How many songs do you have? What do you use to D/L music now that Napsta is gone? Currently, Kazaa Lite is my choice, no spyware!

I think I have somewhere around 1700+ songs, about 8.0GB plus about 2 CDR's full of other music not on the HDD yet..... That gets me through the day!

So, what about you guys (and gals!)? :headbang:

ris

not got a huge number [amybe 2-3 gigs], currently using kazza lt too. most of it is rock and pop, some dance [crystal method, underworld etc].

most recent d/ls massive attack, pink floyd

Luis G

<i><b>Problemator</b></i>
Staff member
I don't like downloading my mp3z from kazaa, most i've downloaded are either incomplete or bad quality to my ears.

I get them from IRC (along with many other things.....:D :D).

Currently i have around 1800 mp3z, from all types of music, i have lots of Alejandro and Vicente Fernandez, Juan Gabriel and other mexican artists.

Around 500 mp3z in spanish (70s-00s), 800 (50s-00s) in english, about 4 in german, and the rest are instrumental jazz (Kenny G), new age and other stuff.

tarez

I have over 1700 songs and actualy have more on other computers as well that my roomie downloads that I don't like. Mostly hard rock and some classic rock. Nothing but rock however.

greenfreak

Funny you should ask, I'm currently burning my first music cd. I only have 700mb of songs so far. But I just got this today so I have a feeling I'll be downloading alot more from WinMX.

I have them broken down by decades/type:

70's pop/disco-10 songs
70's rock-24 songs
80's metal-10 songs
80's pop/dance-76 songs
90's dance-7 songs
90's other stuff-31 songs
Sappy stuff-10 songs

Luis G

Staff member
no bitch, i'm talking about motherfucking Falco and shit
what? Falco ?

:cool:

Luis G

Staff member
you said it to make us feel jealous......

**feeling jealous**

well, you didn't make it :D :D

sbcanada

Last time I checked there was a DVD burner for like $700 Canadian. What's that in peso's? Like 7 billion? :rofl2: