What goes around, comes around

Winky

in the Cultural Revolution we are gonna burn all the PhD's
my kid's gonna have to flee the country cuz the JD's are really at the top of the list!

Winky

unlike poor old confused minxster
in the middle of the road not knowin' which way he's supposed to march
got runned over by a technical

2minkey

bootlicker
i'm sure you guys can find a nearby recruitment office to join up. and then you can fight the final battle against evil and be heroes of the next revolution. right after you get done trading action figures with gotholic.

catocom

i'm sure you guys can find a nearby recruitment office to join up. and then you can fight the final battle against evil and be heroes of the next revolution. right after you get done trading action figures with gotholic.
according to the book I go by, I won't be here for the final battle.

catocom

the said faerie won't accept my teeth anymore.
They aren't good enough for it apparently.

While on that subject though....
Have you seen those commercials for teeth 'implants"?
Man I hope they get that technology going even better so the price will come on down.
I'll have to go for that.

2minkey

bootlicker
so yer missing some teeth huh?

my understanding is that a full tooth replacement take a while and happens in stages. or at least that is what my friend tells me... she lost a tooth in an accident...

catocom

They are saying in this commercial, that they can do a whole set (uppers or lowers)
in one day.
I hope to hear more about it, but can't find the info yet. Just the commercial
It's got something to do with this new procedure called 'mini'
this isn't the commercial I'm talking about but it kinda explains it.

2minkey

bootlicker
doubtful, but, you know that. you're just being a weenur. 'cause everything in the universe is about obama to you. and hey, you've succeeded in sleazing the topic back to your favorite thing in the world - your symbolic castration by a black guy. but, then, it's not like you have much use for genital function these days...

catocom

damned expensive
that's what I'm talking about.
It always has been VERY expensive, but the procedure that guy
is talking about is about 1/3 the price it used to be, and the
Current commercial/procedure, where they can do your whole upper or lower in one visit is like 2k.
When I find out more, and who it is heading it up, I'll post it.

2minkey

bootlicker
so it's 5k now for upper or lower, and $10k if you got both done?

a friend of mine recently broke a tooth on a extra-thick, extra well-done chunk of bacon. apparently the replacement procedure for her takes about a year, done in phases. she's got some silly fake tooth thing on a retainer-like device now, which gives her a lisp. seems like a bum deal. i'm sure she's got primo dental coverage given that she works for a big CA tech company, so the year-long nonsense likely isn't due to an effort to cheap it... makes me wonder if the new techniques are fully vetted...

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
The "standard" version is about $10-20k per jaw. $2-5k would be impressive, IF they are as good