What happens if you ignore someone?

markjs

Banned
This actually sounds stupid even to me but.....I never have and probably never will ignored anyone, but I am wondering what happens if I did? I would just try it and see for myself but I am worried I wouldn't be able to undo it. Probably silly but I just wanted to err on the side of caution.

A.B.Normal

Wouldn't work anyway ,he's an Admin and they can't be ignored via that option .What it does is basically keeps you from seeing what that person posts,you can still see their username and that they made a post ,but nothing else.If someone else in the thread quotes them ,then what they've posted can be seen.

markjs

Banned
A.B.Normal said:
Wouldn't work anyway ,he's an Admin and they can't be ignored via that option .What it does is basically keeps you from seeing what that person posts,you can still see their username and that they made a post ,but nothing else.If someone else in the thread quotes them ,then what they've posted can be seen.

What makes you think I meant Gonz? I am not going to ignore anyone but it was not Gonz I had in mind.

Mare

markjs said:
This actually sounds stupid even to me but.....I never have and probably never will ignored anyone, but I am wondering what happens if I did? I would just try it and see for myself but I am worried I wouldn't be able to undo it. Probably silly but I just wanted to err on the side of caution.

Aw, but then you would miss out on all the fun here,don't ignore, post and be happy :swing: :winkkiss:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
ignoringonz.JPG

:devious:

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I would imagine this would mean tho that you could ignore me too.

HELL we should start sellin this shit between the two of us we'd make a MINT!