What I Looked Like...

Ardsgaine

Back When I Had Hair

I was looking at some old pictures last night and came across this polaroid of me when I was about 19. Couldn't resist sharing. It's a little blurry, but the hair is plainly visible. :)

The mustang in the background was my pride and joy. It still breaks my heart when I think about how I let it get away from me. :(

Ardsgaine

greenfreak said:
WOW!! Gorgeous, I tell you. Oh, and you look pretty good too Ards. ;)

:lol:

Thanks! My attractiveness level went up 50 points when I bought that car. I sure do miss it. :)

unclehobart

Sorry dude... the photo is faded and you are so small in it that you could just as well convince me that you were Abu Nidal.

Gato_Solo

Out-freaking-standing OTC member
unclehobart said:
Sorry dude... the photo is faded and you are so small in it that you could just as well convince me that you were Abu Nidal.

You mean he's not? Damn. Now I've got to send the FBI another e-mail saying my reward claim was a mistake... :D

Scanty

Ards, you look too cool in that top picture. I love what your wearing, seriously. That's the type of thing I would wear now. :D

NB: This is not sarcasm

Ardsgaine

greenfreak said:
Lord above, some men just looks so yummy with facial hair. Do you still have a beard?? :cool:

The better part of one... :)

I actually didn't wear one that often when I was younger. I just grew it out a couple of times in the winter. You know how it is, though, as the hair disappears up top, it grows in on the face. :) Back when Anna was about 1, I grew it out full, Grizzly Adams style, but Jan didn't like that too much, so now I just have the mustache/goatee.

HomeLAN

Ardsgaine said:
Back When I Had Hair

I was looking at some old pictures last night and came across this polaroid of me when I was about 19. Couldn't resist sharing. It's a little blurry, but the hair is plainly visible. :)

The mustang in the background was my pride and joy. It still breaks my heart when I think about how I let it get away from me. :(

Let it get away from you as in missed the payments, or let it get away from you as in wrapped it around a telephone pole? Shame, either way.

Ardsgaine

Re: Re: What I Looked Like...

HomeLAN said:
Let it get away from you as in missed the payments, or let it get away from you as in wrapped it around a telephone pole? Shame, either way.

Let it get away as in, it broke and I couldn't fix it, so I sold it far too cheap. :crying2: