What must see movies did you never bother with?

freako104

prefer RHPS live cause of the whole participation thing

Gone with the Wind(though i recently saw it),Its a Wonderful Life, the Exorcist(and i have no plans to see it either), Usual Suspects(i saw parts of it and felt it wasnt relaistic enough for me i thought there was too much BS in it)

Silence of the Lambs is one of my faves i thought it was great check it out. same with Platoon its also very well done

ipmoof

Shadowfax said:
ipmoof said:
Oh, since I'm a Brit: Trainspotting and Lock, Stock...

no trainspotting?! omg! that's a shame! :eek:

Well I must have seen it about 4-5 times at mates' houses in the early hours of the morning - just been pissed, stoned or both at the time.

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
I haven't seen Schindlers List yet, I keep meaning to rent it, but always pick something newer, gonna have to get around to it one weekend.

ipmoof

Justintime said:
ipmoof said:

you gotta see snatch and lock stock, two real decent films :headbang:

Oh I've seen Snatch about 20 times, just never got round to seeing Lock, Stock... not all of it anyway.

unclehobart

The premise was a good one, but they didn't put enough bucks behind it or decent writing. They tried to cut too many corners with effects and relied on too much dumbed down chatter and oversimplified broad based mass appeal topicality. The show was only really held together by strong actors ... but even that is only good enough to hold it together for like 2 years.

flavio

Banned
ipmoof said:
Justintime said:
ipmoof said:

you gotta see snatch and lock stock, two real decent films :headbang:

Oh I've seen Snatch about 20 times, just never got round to seeing Lock, Stock... not all of it anyway.

Snatch seemed like an inferior sequel to Lock Stock. Similar somehow and not quite as good.

Not nearly the step down though that the director took with the Madonna movie from what I hear.