What sport(s) do you do?

Kawaii

Im currently doing Ki-Aikido. Today we learned how to fall, roll, and end up standing again in a sec. Whee! I got kinda dizzy after doing it like 30-40 times.... Good stuff.
So, how bout you?

Mirlyn

I did debate in HS. Other than that, the sport I participate in daily is called "lets find a parking spot!" Fun for the whole family. Ages 4+.

tonksy

i don't do the whole sports thing anymore, really the only ones i was ever remotely active in were gymnastics and softball, but i suck at softball unless i'm 2nd base, i can manage that pretty good, actually.

i love to watch football and professional wrestling. football for sport of it and the tight pants and wrestling....well, for the tight pants.

Aunty Em

Kawaii said:
Im currently doing Ki-Aikido. Today we learned how to fall, roll, and end up standing again in a sec. Whee! I got kinda dizzy after doing it like 30-40 times.... Good stuff.
So, how bout you?

I trained in Aikijutsu for a number of year... that's the non-"sport" version of the fighting art...Ueshiba(sp) style, including jo, boken and tanto. Also Wado-Ryu karate and Tomiki style Aikido(the sport style). But I had to give it up when I seriously injured my leg in a motorcycle accident. I also taught self-defence for a while. :(

Oz

Sports? Lessee...........

At the minute the competitive sports I participate in are.........Darts, snooker, pool.........all the energic ones, y'know ;)

Mare

Right now my sport is my kids driving my nukin Futs-but besides that pretty a NON Sport person. Although -in the summer if going to the beach is a sport that would have to be my favorite-and quite times at night, thinking and driving myself nuts -GUESS I NEED A HOBBIE!!!!

Ms Ann Thrope

If there's snow within a 2 1/2 hour drive, I go cross country skiing. Otherwise, the year round activity that keeps me physically fit and mentally alert is tasting wine.

Raise glass and examine color, swirl gently and inhale aroma, tilt towards mouth and sip, CONCENTRATE on the flavors, close eyes and inhale, swallow.

Repeat as necessary. :cocktail:

Dave

two left feet, all thumbs, no sense of balance and the only way i can catch a ball is if it is handed to me. i suck at sports.

AlphaTroll

I used to do a lot of sports - Netball, Gymnastics, Athletics, Action Cricket & Netball etc. But got a few injuries down the line, so I couldn't compete much anymore.

Nowadays I exercise my right bicep a lot with lifting heavy cocktails and dancing keeps me moving (well, if you do it for 6 - 7 hours straight you do tend to pant a bit - which leads to more bicep curls at the bra - leading to more aerobics on the dancefloor - it's a cycle of neverending sweating. And you thought drinking was bad for you ;))

dragonstar

Sport?

Isn't that some sort of exercise?hmm...... i thought that was illegal!
but seriously i do have a six-pack
actually i have several, i keep them in the fridge :drink:

freako104

backyard football(back home),body surfing if near ocean,sex, like to watch football and baseball if hometeam is doing well. professional wrestling if it counts since it is entertainment done by athletes.

used to do Tae Kwon Do. Im looking to do Kung Fu

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
couch surfing

actually I used to box

windsurf
waterski
ski
baseball
football
volleyball

and not in video games!

chcr

Too cute for words
I shove my large behind up off this chair about twenty times a day, semi-professional complainer too.

Bungi

I play cricket and indoor cricket, but I suppose they only count one :p

I have also done Tikudo karate for 4 years and counting