what the hell did i do?

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Don't you love mysterious pain? I have it in my tailbone...suddenly starting hurting when I was sitting at my desk last night...hurts when I'm sitting or in the process of standing up now...

MrBishop

Left hip-joint. I've had it for a while...depending on what I'm trying to do, it goes froma dull pain to a sharp shock so hard it brings tears to my eyes.

I'll have to go see a Doc about it, I guess. :p

Inkara1

Nixy said:
Don't you love mysterious pain? I have it in my tailbone...suddenly starting hurting when I was sitting at my desk last night...hurts when I'm sitting or in the process of standing up now...
Have you ever fallen and landed on your tailbone? Even if it was a while ago...

Nixy

Elimi-nistrator
Staff member
Inkara1 said:
Have you ever fallen and landed on your tailbone? Even if it was a while ago...

Yeah, when I was 11!!

It's feeling better now though...getting there :)

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
MrBishop said:
Left hip-joint. I've had it for a while...depending on what I'm trying to do, it goes froma dull pain to a sharp shock so hard it brings tears to my eyes.

I'll have to go see a Doc about it, I guess. :p
Osteomalacia.

MrBishop

Leslie said:
whatever :shrug:

Lemme know what the doc says.
Sure thing...

What I meant is that rickets is a childhood disease. I'm looking for a decrepid dirty-old-man in training disease ;)

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
It isn't a childhood disease. Well, it is, but only because it's called rickets when it's onset in children. When it's onset in adults it's a whole different can of worms, with some very different and potentially serious causes and repercussions.