Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Short, brunette w/ brown eyes

• Redhead, of any type!

• Total voters

Psycho

Ah, old topics, gotta love 'em...

...too bad he didn't include "short and black haired", my personal favorite.

freako104

i couldnt choose since i go by personality and there is a girl that already has my heart and she has blue hair or black neither colour is up there

75renegade

Had no other want than to select the description of the one woman who loves me with all of her being. Ain't no greater love than to give all of who you are to the one whom you know is to be your life soulmate.

Ain't no greater privalage than to receive that kind of rare & precious love!

........but for the record, I've never taken much interest in "blonds". I always felt they tend to lean on "blondness " for attention or attraction..........(though, not being blond myself, I know that's a shallow & somewhat inaccurate statement.)

BRUNETTES RULE!! :D

Altron

I picked tall brunette brown eyes :D
Tall is so much better. Not like taller-than-you 6'4", but like 5'8" so you don't have to duck to see her :D

unclehobart

heck... all she has to do is show up and have everything in the right place. I'm not very picky... I just want the best.

75renegade

Spirit said:
Sexy. She just has to be sexy.

:D

The beautiful part about "sexy", is that its an attitude that is irrespective to another person's features.

In other words, there is no, "too short, too tall, too fat, too thin", etc..............someone for everyone! ;)

Spirit

Kissy Goddess
75renegade said:
Spirit said:
Sexy. She just has to be sexy.

:D

The beautiful part about "sexy", is that its an attitude that is irrespective to another person's features.

In other words, there is no, "too short, too tall, too fat, too thin", etc..............someone for everyone! ;)

EXACT-A-PHREAKING-LY!!!!!!!!

Finally someone who reads my mind. ;)