what's for dinner?

kuulani

it's that time of the late afternoon, when I start thinking about what the hell I'm making for dinner. Nothing is appealing to me right now. I guess I'll have to wander around the grocery store and see what catches my eye *sigh*

greenfreak

I had a pint of pork fried rice. Yummy! I treated myself because I'm having such a kick-ass week, and it's only going to get better. :dance:

tonksy

last night i had a rather yummy pot of idon'tknowwhat gumbo and tonight i'll make james' favorite chicken and brocilli enchiladas because he is off and i'm such a swell individual...:D

paul_valaru

100% Pure Canadian Beef
Tonight, for dinner....

I have a full 12 course Ukrainian Christmas meal

no meat , just veggies, and fish, and cheese, and potatos, and of course alcohol

wish me luck

Ms Ann Thrope

paul_valaru said:
Tonight, for dinner....

I have a full 12 course Ukrainian Christmas meal

no meat , just veggies, and fish, and cheese, and potatos, and of course alcohol

wish me luck

**jealous**

mmm... ushki, borscht, holubtsi, cholodets.... I miss it.... :crying5:

Ms Ann Thrope

paul_valaru said:
come on down, there is more than enough.

I'd fly up if I could, Paul, if I only could.... :crying3:

My dinner tonight? Homemade soup: pureed acorn squash with onions and garlic.... AGAIN! :mad: (it was pretty good the first 2 times.... getting a little tired of it now....)

PT

Off 'Motherfuckin' Topic Elite
Probably Hamburger Helper, Corn and Fries. It's quick and the kids like it.

This weekend is Venision and Hamburger Chili, :licklips:

Rose

Last night I went to the roommie's for dinner - he cooked at his place so I got a good meal AND didn't have to clean!!!

Porkchops, real mashed potatoes, and green bean casserole. Yummy. And a few martini's to start with. :D

kuulani

Last night for dinner (rob's last dinner with us), nalani made hamburger & cabbage.

Then for dessert my husband fried up some apple bananas in butter and sprinkled it with powdered sugar ... yum!!

Rose

*drools* Dessert sounds wonderful, Ku'u!

The husband is away this week and the roommie will unfortuantely be working the rest of the week. I think I'll do some stirfry veggies tonight for dinner. And maybe a turkeysalad sammich.

MrBishop

Tonight..hmmm

A roast with chopped veggies (red/green/yellow peppers, onions, green & yellow beans, mushrooms etc...), with an Artichoke-heart salad, and if I'm a good boy...a bit of wine :)

Oz

I'm about to start cooking Chicken Fried Rice........Chicken, Rice, red onion, mushroom, red pepper, small finely chopped chilli and wotever spices fall off the shelf and into the pan :)

Oz

Oz said:
I'm about to start cooking Chicken Fried Rice........Chicken, Rice, red onion, mushroom, red pepper, small finely chopped chilli and wotever spices fall off the shelf and into the pan :)

*burp* and it was luvverly! :D

Leslie

Communistrator
Staff member
I didn't cook tonight cause I have a tummyache :( but booooooooy does that sound good

*puts it on the menu for tomorrow night*

kuulani

Rose said:
I think I'll do some stirfry veggies tonight for dinner. And maybe a turkeysalad sammich.

Stirfry veggies sounds good too ... the hubby made that for me a few days ago!!