What's for lunch

Professur

I bugged out early this morning for a meeting, long before the missus was up, so I'm sans brown bag. While I'l thinking about what to have for lunch, let's hear what the rest of you are having.

woodman19_99

Salad... and a bag of baked Cheetos. God I hate trying to lose weight.

(though I may go get a giant chocolate chip cookie at about 3!)

SouthernN'Proud

Southern Discomfort
Professur said:
Went for a bacon cheeseburger with onion rings myself. I can hear the arteries clogging.

Damn that sounds good.

Blasting off in about 20 minutes m'self. Likely gonna hit some fast food joint or t'other. For my travel route, my options are McDonald's, Wendy's, Hardee's, and Subway. I'm about burgered out. I'm leaning toward a spicy chicken sammich from Wendy's right now, will likely change my mind half a dozen times before I leave and then go somewhere totally different when the time comes. I'm like that.

Professur

SouthernN'Proud said:
Damn that sounds good.

Blasting off in about 20 minutes m'self. Likely gonna hit some fast food joint or t'other. For my travel route, my options are McDonald's, Wendy's, Hardee's, and Subway. I'm about burgered out. I'm leaning toward a spicy chicken sammich from Wendy's right now, will likely change my mind half a dozen times before I leave and then go somewhere totally different when the time comes. I'm like that.

Ol' number 6. That's what I usually get there too. Gotta remember one time not to get that in the states, tho. At both the one in GA and the one in NY, it was significantly hotter than the canadian ones. I'm happy enough to not have a hardee's anywhere near. Gawd that was awful (offal? could be)

abooja

Wendy's spicy chicken sandwiches are the best. :licklips:

I had a tandoori chicken salad and piece of flat bread from Cosi around an hour ago. I don't normally eat lunch that early, but I didn't have breakfast. Good stuff.

Gonz

molṑn labé
Staff member
Mickey Ds is putting out a spicy chicken sammich...anybody had one yet?

I'll probably have taquitos & homemade salsa.

BeardofPants

Don't usually have lunch. Prolly have a late brekkie though, at the cafe 'round the corner. They do a mean poached eggs on toast, with oven roasted tomatoes. :licklips:

Inkara1

Hmm... what should I have... thinking... thinking... thinking... thinking... I'll get back to you on that one.

unclehobart

Tonks and I ate at the Square Bagel. We had Motzah ball soup and potato pancakes with lots of sour cream... oh, and two coffees... oh, and walked away with a dozen apricot rugelach... oh, and I had a package just arrive with 6 pounds of pure maple candies... sluuuurp.